|Nigel| I Won't Say It

Song: "I Won't Say I'm in Love" from Hercules

Genre: Songfic, Ordinary!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(E/L): Your Ex-Lover/Love Interest

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)! Give it back!" Nigel shouted as he chased me around the dorm.

"Not gonna happen! You need to wash this stinky hat more often!" I shouted back as I avoided Oliver and the others walking in the hallway. I managed to reach the laundry room and quickly locked the door. As the lock clicked, Nigel started banging on the door.

"(Y/N), give me back my hat!" he yelled. I ignored his pleas and started up the washer and put the hat inside.

"It will be just a few minutes!" I said as I put soap into the washer.

After a while, I heard metal clinking lightly.

'Crap...' I thought as the door burst open, revealing a furious Nigel.

"(Y/N)!!!" he screamed as he tackled me to the ground.

"Just a few more seconds...!" I struggled against his grip as he kept me on the ground.

"At least lock the door, love birds," Gillian commented as she closed the door making Nigel and me a blushing mess.

Nigel loosened his grip and I sat up, avoiding eye contact with him. The dryer stopped, indicating it was done. I took out his hat and gave it to him while looking at the side.

"There, I told you it was just a couple more seconds," I defended as he took it.

"...Thanks, I guess..." he mumbled softly but I was able to hear it.

"Don't worry about it..." I muttered as I walked out of the room.

"Wait!" he said as he grabbed my wrist, making me look back at him.

"Umm... Here... " He shyly said as he put something on my palm. He quickly let go of my wrist and ran out.

I looked over to what he put in and saw that it was a crumpled piece of paper.

"Go to the back garden tonight," it said.

'The garden?' I thought in confusion, 'A confession?' I thought, making me bush and shake my head.

"No way, no way..." I said to myself and made my way to the garden. 

I went to the back garden and sat down on one of the benches. I took a deep sigh as I hugged my knees close to my chest.

'Don't be stupid... ' I scolded myself as I looked around the garden, distracting myself.

I lifted my head and looked over at the paper.

'Maybe... If I could just-' "No! No, no. None of that, not anymore," I scolded myself as I composed myself.

"What are you talking about?" a voice suddenly asked making me jump out of the bench.

"Sonia! Don't surprise me like that..." I groaned as I put a hand over my chest. As Sonia raised a brow at me, the other girls went out trying to see what all the commotion was about.

"What's wrong?" Violet asked. I shook my head in response as I sat back down on the bench as the others sat beside me.

"She's thinking about Nigel," Gillian teased making me blush and smack her.