|Norman| New Experiences

A/N: Yeah I didn't know what to do with this...

Requested By: Magical_Miah

Genre: Neko!Reader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Help me..." I pleaded as I held on tightly to the tree branch. Emma, Norman, Ray, and Mama could only watch me as Sister Krone looked for anything similar to a ladder in the house.

"How did you get up there anyway?" Ray asked, clearly annoyed.

"I saw a butterfly and chased it..." I nervously replied, earning a sigh from the mother and son.

'What an idiot...'

"I heard that!" I glared at Ray as he was shocked that I was able to hear it from above the tree.

"I guess your hearing is similar now to a cat's, huh?" he mumbled and started to walk away, looking like he has another plan to get me down.

"Wow... It's like (Y/N) actually became a cat..." Emma awed as she looked at (Y/N).

"How long are the effects going to last?" Norman asked Mama.

"The doctor said in a few days or so, but we should keep an eye on her in any case of side effects,"

Hours Earlier

"Ooohhhh... What's this?" I asked curiously as I swirled the contents of the vial I found on the floor.

"I don't think you should play with that (Y/N)..." Norman warned cautiously.

"Do you know what it is, Norman?" the boy could only shake his head.

"Whatever it is, just give it to Mama. It might be poisonous," Ray warned. I pouted but agreed anyways.

"Okay, where is she, tho-" I accidentally tripped only my own two feet, making the vial break and land on me.

"(Y/N)!!!"

Back to the Present

"No matter how long, we should adjust to how they are now," Ray said as he took out a catnip in his hand.

My eyes quickly targeted the plant as Ray swayed it around. I went into a pouncing pose as I timed myself.

"Wait, Ray, what are you-" Norman asked as Ray held the catnip behind the albino. Before he could finish, I jumped and landed on Norman.

"Huh, I always thought cats always land on their feet,"

"NOT WHEN THERE'S A PERSON IN THE WAY!" Emma shouted as she and Mama helped us up.

"Ugh... My head..." I grumbled as I held it, my ears twitching.

"Are you two okay?" Mama asked as she checked us for injuries.

"Yes..."

"We're alright..." she sighed in relief and looked back at Ray.

"That was too careless, Ray," Mama scolded. Ray shrugged his shoulders and went inside the house.

"Should we have the doctor check up on you again?" I shook my head and smiled.

"I'm okay!" I reassured but Mama was still unsure.

"Still, we should check you two for injuries,"