|Norman| I'm Torn

A/N: Dang it why is the wifi so bad... T~T. You're all old enough to go to college, so around 18.

Song: "I Wouldn't Mind" by He Is We

Genre: Songfic, Slight Angst, Ordinary!AU, Sequel "Stuck Forever"

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Congratulations you three, you've all been recommended to go to one of the most prestigious universities!" Miss Isabella announced.

"What!?" I shouted, catching everyone's attention. I covered my mouth and blushed in embarrassment. "S-sorry..." I apologized and looked away.

"Here," Miss Krone said as she gave Emma, Ray, and Norman a pamphlet, "You all can go on a tour of the university tomorrow," she smiled.

"Thank you!" they said in unison and Norman looked at me. I felt my chest tighten and I quickly went upstairs.

"(Y/N)!" he called out but I kept going to my room.

"I'll go talk to her," Emma said as she followed me.

I jumped onto my bed and hid my face on a pillow. I heard someone knock on my door but I ignored them while they sat on my bed.

"You know, we're gonna be really happy if you go to the tour with us... Especially Norman..." I heard Emma's voice said. I looked up and saw her looking around the room.

"...I don't want you guys to leave... but I'm sure this university will be good for you..." I said as I sat up. She turned to me and gave me a smile.

"I know you want to be with him... but you can't keep him in one place..." she said as she swept my hair off my face. I pouted as I hugged the pillow closer to me.

"I know..." I sighed and sat next to her.

"Who knows? Maybe you'll get to go to the same university as we do!" Emma encouraged.

"Me going to the same university as you guys is a one in a billion chance," I admitted, making Emma pout.

"You can do it! I know you can!" Emma shouted as she stood up.

"Am I interrupting something?" Ray knocked as he walked up to us.

"Ray! Tell (Y/N) that there's a chance for them to be together during college!" Emma pointed at me firmly. Ray glanced at me and I shrugged in response.

"(Y/N), you can go to the same university as us. If you study as if your life depended on it," Ray truthfully said, catching Emma off guard.

"See?" I agreed, making Emma sigh.

"You two need to think more positively..." she muttered, making me chuckle and Ray shrug.

"I'm just saying (Y/N) needs to put a little more... effort," Ray said in the kindest way as possible.

"Besides," I stood up, "I already swore to Miss Isabella that I'll be going to Neverland university so I can help her here," I admitted with a sad smile. "So I can't really go to the same university as you guys..." I hugged them both and felt Emma's tears fall on my shoulders.

"I'm going to the tour with you guys, but that's it. I have responsibilities here,"

"Smile," Miss Isabella said as she took a photo of the three.

"Can we have a photo with (Y/N)?" Emma asked as she pulled me to them.

"I don't see why not," Miss agreed and pointed the camera, "Now... smile!" she said and took the photo.