|Reader| Bad Guy

Requested By: Blue_skieee

Genre: Canon, Platonic

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Find the escaped cattle children and bring them back, even just the brain. If not, then you'll be their replacement."

"Tsk, as if I had a choice to begin with," I grumbled as I went into the demon-infested forest.

Mr. Ratri's orders replayed in my head over and over as I scoured the forest for clues.

I managed to found numerous human footprints by a cliff.

'So that's their plantation...' I looked back at the footprints and examined it.

'Most likely kids in between five to eleven judging by the shoe sizes... around fifteen children, give or take,' I concluded and followed the trail.

As the sun finally settled, I found them resting underneath a large tree.

A boy with long dark bangs was being the lookout while the others slept.

'So there are fifteen children... The youngest ones look like five years old...

So I guess if they're going to go back to their other family members, that gives them two years...' I quirked a brow in amusement.

'I guess they're pretty smart... Since they came from one of the most prestigious plantations and managed to escape with a fifteen-member party,' 

I dropped from the tree branch and landed on the ground quietly.

The lookout turned his head towards my direction as I erased my presence.

He kept his eyes on my side but continued to look around the forest.

I sneakily went up behind him and covered his mouth with a drug-infused rug.

He struggled against my grip but became unconscious seconds later.

I looked back at the other children and saw how peaceful they were sleeping.

I felt a pang on my chest but shook the thought.

'It's survival of the fittest in this world... I just need to focus to live for my sake and my sake only,'

I put all of the cattle children into net-like bags and went to the direction of their plantation.

I felt someone struggle in the bag, indicating that some of them were already awake.

"Who's there!?" a female's voice asked as the struggling became stronger.

"Shut it!" I snarled as I kept walking.

'They really need to give me something more efficient than bags...' I thought as I struggled against the bags.

"A human?" a boy muttered in surprise.

"Are you a Mama or a Sister?" the female asked. I swiftly turned and glared at her.

"Uhm, EXCUSE YOU!? Do I look like a 30-year-old woman to you!?" I shouted, offended at her statement.

"O-Oh... sorry..." she apologized, shocked at my outburst. I groaned as I continued to drag them back.