SPOILERS! I Was Tagged... The Sequel

SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA! SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA! SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA!

SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

Tagged By: Cloudybluewolf

1. I love and want to protect all of the main characters (except the antagonists) but if I had to choose, it would be either Ray, Phil, Conny, Gillian, or Sister Krone (her expressions are LIT in both manga and anime <3).

2. Andrew, Peter Ratri, Lewis, and the demons in the Goldy Pond.

3. The reunion :'), and when they revealed that Norman is alright.

4. The part where Lucas and Yuugo die...basically any good guy's death. THEY DIDN'T DESERVE THAT!!!!!

5. Does the theme song count?!?!?!?!?! I guess where Ray was soft towards Jemima? I just thought it was a nice touch to see his character development ^_^ and when Mama Isabella wished her children to succeed in finding a good future for them <3.

6. Sister Krone's death :(. It was terrific, don't get me wrong, but I just didn't want her to die...

7. Leslie and Isabella all the way <3

8. Peter Ratri, no contest. One dead character though... hmm... connykronelucasyuugo? I can't just pick one ;_; Also the fact that Leslie's "Unknown", I'm keeping my hopes up!

9. Probably Conny, Sadie, or Hao. God knows I'll be demon food the minute I step on their land xD. Or probably that mass production child who let out a single tear, at least I got to meet Norman xD.

10. The opening song, I just loved the energy from it <3. Also, NANANANANANANA-//slapped IT'S ON FIRE-//shot

11. I love that it's getting popular ^^, an anime, a second season next year, and an English dub <3 it's amazing that it's finally getting the attention and care that the series deserves <3

12. I think it's ending? I don't know ;-; I heard from a friend that it's the last arc or something... why do the good things end soon!?!?!

*I just like how Emma's doing the orange justice xD

Again, I don't like tagging people because I might become a bother to them...;w;

V