|Ray| Memory or Dream?

A/N: Late Happy Halloween!

Requested By: Saihara_UWU

Genre: Vampire!Ray

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/A): Your Favorite Animal
(F/F): Your Favorite Food
(F/N): Your Friend's Name
(F/S): Your Favorite Show

Information: The children are all vampires with Mama and Sister Krone as their guardians and vampires and humans can't have any romantic relations with each other. Vampires age, but stop at around twenty (20).

3rd Person's POV

"Come on, Ray! It's so fun to fly with the moonlight on your wings!" Emma urged but the boy kept reading his book while hanging upside down a branch.

"No thanks, I'm good here," he flatly replied.

Emma pouted but she continued to play with her other siblings. Norman flew to his brother and sat on the branch.

"Some exercise will do you good Ray. Besides, you can practice shape-shifting with us," Norman smiled but Ray wouldn't give in.

"Maybe some other time," Norman could only sigh as he went back to playing with Emma and the others.

Ray continued to read his book until a car loudly stopped in front of their mansion.

"I told you to slow down! We're not late for the party," the adults argued as they took out a neatly wrapped box out of the trunk.

'Visitors?' he thought as he shape-shifted into a bat to get a closer look.

He looked inside the car and saw a sleeping child around the age as him inside holding a/n (F/A) toy.

"Hmm..." they squirmed in their sleep and sat up. They looked around and their eyes met with Ray's.

"Cute bat~" they groggily said as they reached out their hand to the window.

Ray blushed at the gesture and accidentally transformed back into a boy. He quickly ducked and looked around.

There were cars driving around and he couldn't transform back into a bat.

"Are you okay?" the child asked as they rolled down the window.

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine... I just need to calm down..." Ray covered his face with his bangs as the child looked at him curiously.

"Well, if you want, you can have my (F/A)," they smiled as they gave me the toy,

"It always helps me to calm down," Ray looked down at the toy and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Thanks... I guess..." he muttered as the child grinned.

"(Y/N)! Are you up? There's (F/F)!"

"I'm coming!" the child looked back at Ray and patted his head.

"Keep 'em safe for me, okay?"

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up and hear my alarm blaring. I groaned as I slowly got up.

"That was... weird a dream..." I muttered as I recalled the events. 

Why is this coming back now after all these years?'

"That's weird..." (F/N) commented as we watched (F/S) on the couch,