|Ray| Dream Come True

A/N: Inspired by "The Rise of the Guardians"

Genre: Guardians!AU(?)

Guide:
(Y/N): Your Name
(I/N): Your ID Number
(H/C): Your Hair Color
(E/C): Your Eye Color

(Y/N)'s POV

"Aagh!" I screamed and jolted up. I started to hyperventilate as I felt my blood go cold. I put a hand over my chest and felt something odd.

"H-Huh!?" I stuttered as I stared at my arms.

My whole body was made out of golden sand. I looked around for a mirror, but the white room only had a desk in the middle along with high, large windows.

I jumped up to see myself and my back hit the ceiling. I quickly grabbed the ledge of the window and looked at my reflection.

My face was made out of sand and my eyes were the color of gold. There were streaks of floating sand around me that started to cover the whole room and I noticed that my feet were off the ground for far too long to be normal.

"Okay... Okay... Calm down... And think..." I instructed myself as I started to control my breathing. I reached out to the window, but my fingers passed through it, making me take it back harshly. I took deep breaths and made my resolve.

I pressed both of my hands through the window, making my whole body pass through it and have my feet meet the ground.

"Hello?" I called out, but no reply. I started to walk around the halls to find people.

After a while, I heard voices coming from the end of the hallway.

'People!' I thought in relief and started sprinting towards that direction. I found grown ups in white coats talking amongst each other as others took note of the conversation.

"Hey! Can you help me-" I reached my hand out to one but to only have it pass through. I tried to get their attention but it was a waste of time. They couldn't see me, let alone hear me.

Deciding it was useless to find answers from them, I flew out of the building and looked for other people.

.

.

.

"Are you sure the results are fatal?"

"Yes. Experiment Number (I/N) has unfortunately passed away in the last hour."

At the break of dawn, I found a large cliff with a wall on the other side. Curious, I went through the wall and saw a large house behind it.

Floating around the house, I saw a boy stirring around his sleep. Carefully walking up to him, I noticed he was having a nightmare.

"Poor guy..." I muttered as I brushed away his bangs. As if by magic, the sand from my fingers started to spin above him and formed a shape of a person.

"(Y/N)..." he mumbled in his sleep. I watched the child run around and generally have fun as he started to calm down.

"Hm..." I hummed as I looked at my fingers. Going around the house, I decided to try and help the children that were having nightmares.

As soon as I was done, I heard a clock chime. A girl with curly orange hair started to wake up.

"Everyone! Good morning!" she greeted happily as others started to wake up.

Children started to run around the fields as others did their chores.

"Hey Ray, what's that on your face?" the pale boy, Norman, from what I picked up, questioned as he pointed at his face.