|Norman| Your Hero

A/N: These few weeks have been very unlucky, especially for my laptop (Rest in peace, my dear) who instead of getting fixed, just got a lot more damaged and now unusable due to a mistake at the shop. They did replace it with another laptop but... worse. Oh well...

Requested By: hedraig

Genre: Yandere!Norman, Ordinary!AU, Profanity

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(N/N): Your Nickname
(F/N): Your Friend's Name
(R/N): Rude Person's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Thanks a whole lot, (N/N)! I'll make sure (R/N) will regret this..." (F/N) threatened as bloodlust came out of them.

"I-It's fine, (F/N)... It's probably better that you two aren't alone in the same room, anyway," I reassured. (F/N) sighed and patted my head with a soft smile.

"You're really too nice, you know? You should show some backbone and not let (R/N) push you around like this," they scolded,

"But I still have some business with our teacher. Are you okay with walking home alone?" I pouted at their remark.

"I'm not a little kid. I can go home alone," I said with confidence.

"All right... later, (Y/N)!" (F/N) waved goodbye as they ran off to the teacher's office.

"See ya," I softly said with a wave and started to head home.

"(Y/N)?" a voice called out. I turned around and saw Norman going out of the student council room. "What are you doing here so late?" he asked as he walked up to me.

"(F/N) needed help with cleaning the classroom," I simply answered as we walked alongside each other.

"Isn't (R/N) in charge of that?"

"Yeah, but they said that they were busy today, so..."

"You're too forgiving..." Norman grumbled, making me nervously laugh.

"I-I don't think so... It's just nice to help people... Plus, I get to spend some time with (F/N)," I optimistically said.

I already knew that (R/N) was just slacking off and probably just went out with friends today but I didn't really care since I knew (R/N) and (F/N) were in bad terms.

'The classroom will just look like a twister came through rather than be cleaned...' I sweatdropped.

"A-Anyways, I'm just gonna go home anyway, might as well do something worthwhile," I added.

"Then should I walk you home?" Norman suggested. I felt my face heat up at his offer as I faced the other way.

"I-It's okay! You don't need to trouble yourself..." I replied, hiding my nervousness but failed.

"I don't mind. Going home at this hour isn't safe, you know?" he said and patted my head. I felt my face heat up more at the touch. I pinched my cheeks to bring myself back on Earth.

"O-Okay then..." I muttered as I felt Norman's fingers played with my hair.

"Hey, are you busy this weekend?" he asked with a loving smile. I felt my face go from warm to volcanic hot in 0.01 seconds as my heart start to beat in random patterns while my stomach felt like it had a whole zoo inside of it.

"N-No-"

"-Norman," a stern voice called out. We saw Ray behind us while Emma grabbed Norman's arm.

"We need to go back to the dorms before curfew and we have a lot of work to do over the weekend, remember?" Emma reminded as her grip tightened.

'Oh right... They have a tight schedule... And they're always busy with the council...' I recalled.