|Ray| What Did You Say?

Requested By: gorelita

Genre: Deaf!Reader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
|Dialogue|: The Person is speaking in Sign Language

(Y/N)'s POV

|What are you playing?| I asked as Ray stopped playing his guitar.

|It's "Just One Yesterday" by Fall Out Boy, why do you ask?| he asked and I shrugged in response.

|It's too bad I can't hear it. I bet you have a great singing voice,| I speculated making the boy blush.

|What makes you say that?| he asked,

|I don't know, I just think it is. It's not like I can hear it,| I answered and softly laughed, making him smile.

|What do you think my voice sounds like?| he asked, making me think.

|A cool and suave type,| I sarcastically signed by exaggerating my movements, making Ray chuckle.

|Don't you sign at me with that tone,| he said making me laugh. |Your laugh is really cute though, it's a shame you can't hear it,| he complimented, making me blush. I saw the door opened by Emma, she said something and Ray nodded in response.

|Dinner's ready| Ray said and I nodded. He walked up to me and leaned close to my ear. I didn't hear anything but I could feel his hot breath vividly on my skin, making me jump.

|W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?| I signed frantically as he smirked.

|Nothing really,| he answered nonchalantly.

'T-this jerk...' I thought as I put a hand on my neck and I sighed.

|What did you say, anyway?| I asked. He thought about it for a moment and said it again with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

'Huh?' I thought, unable to read his lips.

"I... Love... You...?" I tried to repeat it but I couldn't understand what I just said. Ray looked at me with wide eyes as his face got redder.

|Can you repeat that one more time?| I requested but he shook his head in response.

|Why!?| I asked but he started to head downstairs.

"Aah!" I shouted and followed him.

|Come on, Ray! Just one more time!| I pleaded,

|No, (Y/N). Figure it out on your own,| he denied and I groaned. I looked over to Norman and got an idea. I shook his arm to get his attention.

|What's wrong, (Y/N)?| he asked.

"I love you," I said, making Norman blush, Ray spit his drink, and catching everyone's attention.

|Can you sign that phrase for me?| I asked.

|W-what do you mean?| he asked, still shocked.

|Ray told me-| I was cut off by Ray grabbing my hands.

"H-hey!" I screamed as I tried to get my hands back. I felt someone else's hand grabbed ours and pulled us away.

|You two, behave during dinner, okay?| Mom said and we nodded. When she went back to her seat, I faced Norman again.

|Please sign it for me!| I pleaded and put my hands together, making the boy sweatdrop.

|I'm sure you can figure it out, (Y/N)| he reassured and I sighed in defeat and continued to eat.