|Emma, Norman, & Ray| Thoughts

A/N: I did this on a notepad and then copy pasted it. Just to be clear, it's a polyamorous relationship.

Genre: Slight Angst, Polyamorous, Ordinary!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I locked my room and slumped to my bed. I grabbed a pillow and held it closer to me.

'What the hell is wrong with me?' I thought as my mistakes flooded my mind as new regrets started to form.

'I could have done better...'

'Why didn't I did that instead...?'

'Why did I do that?'

'Am I the one in the wrong?'

'Why can't I be better?'

'I'm such a failure...'

'Why am I like this?'

'Why can't I just reset everything?'

As these thoughts continued to cloud my mind, a loud knock came from my door.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Emma's voice came from the other side.

'Don't bother them. You'll just be a nuisance'

"Yeah, just tired... " I excused as I grabbed my phone and earphones.

'Don't be so dramatic, people have it worse than you'

"Are you sure? You seemed to be in a bad mood... " Norman asked.

'Why are you getting so worked up over such a small thing? Stop being so oversensitive'

"Yeah, it's nothing big," I replied as I quickly went to my music app.

"Okay, just know that we're here for you... we'll be in the library" Ray reminded making me look at the door.

'Ray's usually not like that... ' I thought.

'It's because of you, you're making him uncomfortable. He's just forcing himself. You should stop talking to them already'

"Sure, thank you" I replied as pressed play. Drowning my thoughts into the music. I groaned and wrapped my blankets around me.

'I'm so sorry for being like this...' I thought as I pulled the pillow closer to me.

Emma's POV

"Any ideas on why (Y/N) is acting like this?" Ray asked as he looked through the shelves trying to find a book that will help us. Norman and I looked at each other with worried eyes as we tried to think of something.

"Well, we can't know if (Y/N) doesn't tell us, we don't want to end up with misunderstandings," Norman said and I nodded in response.

"We just have to be patient, I'm sure (Y/N) also doesn't want this," he added. I sighed and stood up from my seat.