|Ray| Strangers to Lovers

A/N: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I missed writingggg :<<<<< but I have to admit, this was hard to do again ^^" If I missed any requests, please comment down below!

Requested By: RandomAnonOwO

Genre: Ordinary!AU, Profanity

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/N): Your Friend's Name
(F/F): Your Favorite Food

(Y/N)'s POV

"They already moved the boxes to our room?" I asked as (F/N) unpacked some of their things.

"Yep, so you better get your things fixed already, I don't want to walk like the floor's lava every time I go to my side," (F/N) said as they dusted off their hands.

I took a deep breath and started to work.

"Haa... I'm exhausted..." (F/N) grumbled as they jumped onto their bed.

"Clean up before you sleep. You'll get dust all over your bed," I pulled their arm but only got an annoyed groan as an answer.

"Excuse me..." a feminine voice dragged as the door slowly opened, revealing an orange-haired girl with an albino boy behind her.

(F/N) sat up and looked curiously at the two.

"Are you guys (Y/N) and (F/N)?" she asked as she read a piece of paper in her hand.

"Yeah, I'm (F/N) and that's (Y/N)," (F/N) pointed and I waved my hand.

"I'm Emma and that's Norman," the boy gave us a smile "And we're here to give you a tour around the school!"

"Right now?"

"Yep!" Emma replied as she pulled (F/N) out of their bed and grabbed my arm,

"There's no time like the present!"

"And over there is our dorm house. You can come to us whenever you want, just talk to Miss Isabella first."

"That's the end of the tour!" Emma cheerily said as (F/N) sighed in relief.

"Finally... I'm bushed." The door of the dorm house opened and revealed a boy with long black hair.

"Miss Isabella's looking for you two," he said with his eyes fixated on Norman and Emma.

"Oh right, it's our turn to set up the table" Norman reminded as the two went inside.

"Later (Y/N) and (F/N)!" Emma shouted as they waved goodbye.

The boy then turned and looked at us from head to toe. I wrapped my arms around me and looked away, embarrassed. He then followed the two inside.

"Who was that?" I asked as (F/N) played on their phone.

"I think that was Ray. Emma mentioned a friend of theirs with long black bangs on one side. I'm only guessing though," they shrugged.

"Hm..." I hummed as I recalled our encounter. "Is it just me, or is he kind of cute?"

"I think it's just you,"

Weeks passed by, and I noticed that my eyes always land on him whenever we were in the same room.

He's usually really stoic and doesn't really like to express his emotions.

'His smile is something else though.'