|Ray| Give Up?

Requested By: Ayaazzu

Genre: Slight Angst

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"It's time, Norman," Mama reminded as he put back on his hat.

"Okay, Mom," Norman said and went back up on his feet.

"W-wait!" Emma called out, I rushed over to her side and helped her stand up.

"Norman...!" I called out, with tears brimming in my eyes.

"Emma, (Y/N), calm down," Mama said as she stood up, "I understand that you're sad, but you're both being too hotheaded," she continued as she put a hand on our shoulder.

"If you cause another commotion, I'll kill you," she whispered, making us stop. "Give up," she added, I felt Emma's weight became heavier as she gritted her teeth.

"Emma..." I muttered as tears fell down. "Come on, I'll help you go to your bed," I said as we headed upstairs.

We reached her bed and I set her down gently, but she wouldn't let go of my shirt. I rubbed her back reassuringly.

"Just let it all out... it's okay... I'm here..." I comforted as tears started to form in my eyes again.

"(Y/N)... he's gone... Norman's gone..." Emma whimpered as my eyes started to hurt.

"...yeah, he's gone..." I said as tears started to fall from my eyes.

'We're not going to let his death be in vain..' Emma whispered as I wiped away my tears and we continued to ball our eyes out.

I opened my eyes and saw Emma beside me, she looked tired and her eyes were red and puffy.

'I guess we cried ourselves to sleep, huh...' I thought as I got up. I sneakily walked downstairs to get a cup of water. I let out a sigh as I waited for my cup to fill.

'I can't believe it... Norman's really gone...' I thought as I clenched my jaw. I drank my water in one go and went straight to bed. 'Mama's gonna kill me if she saw me...' I thought as I recalled her words. 

I saw Ray on the top of the stairs with a miserable expression. 'Ray...' I thought as I gulped. I rushed over to him and gave him a hug. His body was stiff but soon loosened up, he then wrapped his arms around me and tightened her grip on my clothes and I heard sniffles coming from the boy. We were both quiet, but we knew this is just what we needed.

"Don't worry (Y/N)... I promise I won't let anyone hurt you or any of us..."

Days passed by, and the three of us were quiet and depressed all throughout. Mama kept her eyes on us, but I didn't care anymore. I went over to Emma to see if she needed company.

"Emma, Shelly wanted to-"

"Fine. Then you can writhe in agony as you await your death. You all cannot escape. Think about that as much as you want." I heard Mama's voice coming from Emma's room. The door opened and I saw the woman herself.

"(Y/N)?" she called out in surprise.

"Yes?" I said with lifeless eyes as footsteps became louder.

"(Y/N)! What's taking so long?" Shelly whined as she pulled on my arm.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, taking note of my every move.