.mr. homophobe. • M

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Yunho arches his back off the bed with a small whimper as San continues to attack the taller's pink and sensitive bud with his tongue.

Wooyoung, beside Yunho, kept sucking and nipping at the giant's neck. Yunho felt like his skin was going to burn off at any given second. He'd never felt so suffocated with pleasure. He wanted to be touched all over.

San detached from his nipple and slowly made his way down the oldest's milky white chest when he notices how Yunho kept grinding up into him, desperate to reach a new high.

The green haired male grins to himself when he sees how vulnerable Yunho looked under him. Wooyoung took Yunho's chin in his hand and turned his face to look at him, he admired his red raw lips for a few short seconds then he attaches his lips to the older's, engaging in a heated and sloppy kiss.

Yunho's hand subconsciously flies up into Wooyoung's blonde hair as he turns his head to the side meeting Wooyoung's tongue in a silent battle.

San, who was busy littering kisses and bites all over Yunho's stomach and chest, gets distracted by the sight in front of him. He watched as their tongues fought vigorously in the space between their lips before they reconnect in a wet kiss.

He bit his bottom lip at the live porno in front of him. If he wasn't turned on before he definitely was now. Since his jeans were already undone he quickly ripped them off as well as his boxers in one fell swoop.

He begins to slowly pump his stiff member he continued staring and watching the hot make out scene. Wooyoung and Yunho eventually broke apart for air and that's when they notice San jerking himself off, his half lided eyes cloudy with lust and head thrown back. His damp dark green hair stuck to his forehead as continued his work.

Wooyoung grabs his hand and stops him and he whines out in irritation. "You can't cum by yourself you idiot" He chuckles lightly when San gives him a dirty look.

"You thought I wouldn't wanna get off when the both of you are busy kissing like that?"

"I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?" The dirty blonde says in a husky voice while inching closer. His lips hovering over San's in a teasing way.

"Don't tease me like that..." San whispers in response, his glazed over eyes glancing at Wooyoung's raw red lips.

They immediately connect in a rough kiss, Wooyoung holds the back of San's neck, keeping him in place as their tongue dance together.

Yunho, who sat up, just looked away in embarrassment. His heart still racing from his intense make out with Wooyoung. He's a really good kisser, he thinks to himself.

He didn't know what to do with himself. He looked at everywhere but the two who were practically eating each other's face's in front of him. When he finally glances at them a small wave of heat and arousement hits his crouch. He couldn't lie to himself, the scene turned him on even more than he was before which made him feel weird.