.he said, he did.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The faint steady sounds of Hiuna's heart monitor rings in the downhearted atmosphere of the hospital room.

Yunho squeezes her hand lightly as she layed on the white sheets of the hospital bed, still unconscious. She had some white gauze wrapped around her head and the left side of her eye looked swollen and purple. Her bottom lip also had a small cut. But these were the least of her injuries...

According to the doctor she had an operation on her left knee, elbow operation because both were broken, blood in the brain, bruised lungs, lacerated kidneys, and the list goes on. "It'll be a miracle if she wakes up anytime soon" He still remembered the hopelessness of the doctor's tone. "But we'll do our best to speed up her recovery"

When he heard the news of her accident he almost broke down in tears. Just seeing her laying in bed, half dead, made his heart hurt. He missed her beautiful teasing smile, her contagious laughter and her cheeky personality.

He felt like it was all his fault that she was in that bed. He felt like kicking himself for being so selfish. What's worse was that the last time they talked was when they broke up at Wooyoung's party. This fact didn't exactly make him feel any better.

He brings her bruised knuckles to his lips and places a soft kiss on it. "I'm so sorry Hiuna. Please wake up" He silently pleads but as usual he got the same response as the last hundred times he tried speaking to her. Silence.

It's been about 2 days and a couple hours now since the accident but it feels like weeks because he'd spent every waking second by her side, patiently waiting for her rouse.

The door to the hospital room slowly opens and he turns to meet the sad eyes of San followed by Wooyoung then finally Yeosang right behind them.

San held a medium sized pink stuffed bear that held a heart in its paws. Wooyoung had a gift bag and Yeosang held a giant bouquet of flowers.

"Hey, how are you doing?" San was the first to speak up. He drops the bear on the table by the bed and smiles softly at Yunho as a means to lift his spirits.

"Alright I guess. You guys all came" He turns to smiles a little at all of them and they nod and return the smile.

"Of course. Don't be silly" Yeosang responds and Wooyoung hums in agreement.

"She's still not up yet?" The ravenette asks, looking at Hiuna's still figure on the bed. Yunho just looks back at her and his smile falls again.

"Yeah..." Was all he responds with.

Wooyoung senses his change in tone so he goes to give him a tight hug. San then joins and Yeosang finally obliges. It was just a big pile of all three of them hugging him.