.feelings of denial.

Oop double update 🥴

Oop double update 🥴

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"I'm not gay"

Yunho says first since he realized that clearly no one else was gonna do it. All three males were situated on Wooyoung's bed.

San sat next to Wooyoung at the head of the bed while Yunho sat opposite them at the foot of the bed. The large flat screen TV hung on the wall was playing behind him him but was muted so the room was dead silent.

Wooyoung almost snorted out loud at Yunho's so called revelation. "To be honest I don't really understand you at all..." He replies after a few moments of silence.

"It doesn't matter whether you understand me or not. I just felt like it had to be said" He looks down at his hands when he realized how intensely the other two males were staring at him.

"I didn't call us here to ask if we're gay or not. I had fun that night. How about you San?"

San blinks at him as if surprised at the fact that Wooyoung is acknowledging his presence. "I had fun too" He admits.

Yunho thought it over. He hated to admit it but he also had fun that night. More fun than he's had in a while. Maybe deep down part of him wants it to happen again. "I um- I guess I had fun too" He chokes out, his cheeks ruby red.

Wooyoung couldn't help but smile widely. "Exactly. So what's the big deal?"

He couldn't even formulate an answer. Right now his earlier comment about not being gay is beginning to sound about as dumb as a box of rocks to him. If he had fun does that mean that he is gay?

"I don't want things to become awkward and weird between us. I like you guys, like a lot" He takes San's hand in his left hand and leans forward to take Yunho's hand in his right. He was a little surprised that the taller didn't retract his hand away.

San blushes and smiles to himself. "I know this probably will sound really out there but I was wondering if you guys were interested in like um- like an open relationship?" He mutters while fidgeting.

Yunho's eyes widen. A what? Like all three of us? How would that even work?

"That.. doesn't sound totally horrible" Wooyoung mulls the thought over in his head. "I mean we'd still be free to see whoever we want to see right?"

"Like a throuple" San adds.

Wooyoung would admit that he would've preferred a closed relationship. Just the thought of some one else beside him or maybe Yunho fucking his precious San angered him. But baby steps I suppose..

"I- I don't know guys" Yunho admits.

"We're not saying we need an answer right away, just maybe think about it?" San reassures and Wooyoung nods in agreement.