.impending loss.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

San lays on Wooyoung's bed and watches at the dark haired male walks around his room, getting ready for the night ahead of them.

He observes how Wooyoung styles his hair while his button up dress shirt was left unbuttoned, revealing a strip of his toned chest in the mirror. His black skinny jeans clung to his thick thighs in delicious ways.

Wooyoung bit his bottom lip in concentration as he briefly runs his hand through his hair once more before turning his attention down to his shirt. San thought black looked so good on him. Blonde suited him but something about his now dark hair made him look a little more... sexier perhaps?

Wooyoung felt a pair of strong eyes on him and he couldn't help the smirk that grows on his lips. He glances at San who instantly looks away and begins blushing at being caught staring.

"Am I that good looking?" He questions with amusement and San laughs sarcastically.

"You wish. I was just shocked at how clean your mirror is" He replies with a small pout.

"Yeah sure, the mirror. So you weren't staring at my amazing body?"

"Aish- you're so full of yourself, ridiculous" San rolls his eyes at him and takes out his phone to try and distract himself from the beautiful man in front of him.

Wooyoung only laughs at flustered the older became. "I'm just kidding"

"Whatever" San mutters. Memories of his conversation with Hongjoong the previous night surfaces in his mind and he began speaking before he even knew how exactly he want to form the sentence. "So I don't think Hongjoong likes you" He blurts.

The younger looks back at him from in front of his large mirror, a confused look on his face. "Who, your manager?"

"No, he's basically my brother. Not blood but we're really close" San justifies with a pointed tone.

"Oh. Why exactly doesn't he like me?"

"I don't know he just mentioned that he got weird vibes from you. Hell if I know what that means" San shrugs and returns his gaze back to his phone.

"It doesn't matter though. Because I like you and he can suck it up" San adds when he notices Wooyoung's shift is mood. Wooyoung just shoots him a tight lipped smile and looks back to the mirror.

He couldn't say he was surprised at the revelation. Ever since they met in Hiuna's hospital room he's always known that the shorter male wasn't particularly fond of him.

It still kind of hurt that he disliked him even though he barely knew him.

He narrows his eyes a little, with scorn, as he begins formulating several plans of sorts in his mind.