.one too many. • M

A whole 3

A whole 3.4k words. Y'all better vote 😤🥴

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Yunho glances at him and bites his lip in thought. "Can I try something? It's just sort of... an experiment of sorts" He says quietly and Wooyoung raises a brow at him.

"Experiment? What kind of experiment?" He asks curiously.

"J-just close your eyes" He needed to know for sure. The uncertainty of his sexuality was eating him up from the inside out. It was now or never.

Wooyoung looks at him as if trying to read his expression then he sighs loudly and turns fully to him. He closes his eyes just as Yunho instructed. "They're closed, now what?"

"Shh" Yunho warns and Wooyoung obliges. Yunho looks at his calm expression and slightly pouted lips. His lips. He admired the shape and plumpness of them. Even in the dark of the night he could still see the light pink of them.

Here goes nothing...

---

He slides his own eyes close and leans in then gently places his lips on Wooyoung's. He felt a small shock at the contact and tried to pull back but Wooyoung abruptly slides his hand behind Yunho's neck to hold him place and deepen the kiss.

Yunho instantly melts into the kiss. His heart was racing and his legs felt wobbly. The kiss strangely felt... right.

The taller slides his hands onto Wooyoung hips as the other ran his hand through Yunho's hair as their lips molded perfectly together. After a few long seconds of the blissful kiss they break away for air and just stare in silence.

Yunho's breaths were caught in his throat. Honestly speaking, he didn't want the kiss to stop.

"What are you thinking right now, Yunho?" Wooyoung whispers out, his breathing also coming out sharp and ragged.

"I don't know" He mutters back.

"Why'd you kiss me?"

"Why'd you kiss me back?"

Wooyoung couldn't help but laugh at his response. "You're so confusing"

"I know"

Wooyoung looks down at his lips and begins to lean in again for another kiss and Yunho doesn't hesitate to meet him in the middle. This time their tongues collide in a wet battle and Wooyoung found himself lightly pulling Yunho's hair as he ran his hand through it while Yunho squeezed Wooyoung's hips a bit tighter.

They pull back once again and that's when they realize that they weren't alone. San stood by the entrance of the balcony with a blank look on his face. Yunho immediately steps back, embarrased at his sudden appearance.