.the unexpected.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Once they were through the front doors they both just stood and looked around refusing to move an inch. Yunho felt as though just looking at the glossy and spotless tiles of the floor would get him the trouble. He'd admit that the place was in fact breathe taking.

"Wah--" He whispers and San nudges his side.

"Told ya" He winks and takes off his shoes then walks in. Yunho snaps out of his trance and follows. Wooyoung suddenly appears from one of the many halls leading to the large living room area they were in.

He looked casual and comfortable in a pair of grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt. His blonde bangs fell across his eyes in an 'intentional messy' kind of way. He smiled widely at them as he walked closer.

"I'm so glad you guys are here" The first smell that hits Yunho when Wooyoung got within an arm's length was some possibly expensive shower soap followed by a faint candy scent. It was tantalizing.

"To be honest, I'm still surprised Yunho agreed to this" San replies while laughing a little and Wooyoung smiles widely before poking the older's stomach.

"You guys hungry?"

"Yes" San blurts.

"No" Yunho says at the same time.

San gives him a look as if asking 'what are you doing?' "We ate at the cafe remember?" Yunho says matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, a muffin. I'm hungry"

"Well I'm not"

Wooyoung just stares in amusement as they bicker back and forth. "You two are like an old married couple. Come on, we can make something and Yunho can watch if he wants to" The blonde says with a wink at the taller while walking away and towards the kitchen.

He felt his face heat up at the wink and he stood there baffled as San followed behind Wooyoung. He slaps his cheeks to try and stop the growing blush. That damn flirt, can't take a hint can he?

Once they were in the large kitchen the blonde began taking out ingredients while San and Yunho 'assisted' by trying to figured out where the pots and pans were kept. "Door on your left" Wooyoung says with a chuckle when he notices how confused the other two looked. "The pots are in there"

San had this look of embrassment on his face and Yunho simply rolled his eyes. "We knew that" The taller scoffs lightly and Wooyoung grins at him.

"Sure you did"

"What are you even gonna cook?" San asks once he returns from the room filled with pots and pans of every size.

"I think the more appropriate question is do you even know how to cook?" Yunho adds, his voice dripping with sarcasm.