.something's wrong.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Yeosang wipes the sweat from his brow after heaving a massive truck tire on a platform. "Good work kid" His manager comments and Pat's his shoulder and Yeosang flashes a tight lipped smile.

"Get going!" The manager calls to another employee as he walks away.

"I'm gonna take my break!" Yeosang quickly says before it was too late.

"Yeah yeah, you've got half an hour" His manager turns to him briefly before walking off to attend to another matter.

Yeosang sighs as he falls back in a chair at the back room. Working as an apprentice mechanic had its upsides but it also had its downsides. For example, his arms were killing him from all the heavy objects he's had to lift all day. It didn't help that his heart also hurt a lot as well.

He knew that he needed to get over a certain dark haired male but it was hard. He was constantly on Yeosang's mind. It hasn't even been a week since their 'break up' yet he feels like it's been months.

He takes a spoonful of his rice as he rests his head on his palm and looks down at his bento box. It'll be fine Yeosang... it'll be fine.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Seonghwa was good at faking a smile. After all his entire career revolved around that. He smiles to the camera as flashes kept going off in different directions.

Yuto who stood right beside him and had his arm hooked with Seonghwa's also smiles to the camera. They were both clad in well fitted tuxedos and matching red pocket squares.

"Seonghwa!! Yuto! Over here"

"Over here!"

"This way guys!"

Voices of people he's never met call at the both of them. It was something that he was used to especially given the amount of award shows and runway shows he's been to.

He smiled not because he wanted to or because he was just having the time of his life but rather because he had to. The media viewed them as this admired power couple and that's exactly what brought in money. Of course in the society they lived in there were still disgusting comments about their relationship on the internet but Seonghwa learned not to let those comments bother him.

They made their way down the red carpet in order for other celebrities to take photos. The whole time Yuto could sense that something was bothering his boyfriend he was just waiting for a more private time to ask.

Once they were finally seated with everyone else and the host began speaking Yuto decided he couldn't bite his tongue any longer. He turns to Seonghwa and looks at him in the eyes then he squeezes his hand firmly. "Hey, what's going on with you?"