.him or me?. • M

chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side 🍗🍜🥣

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"O-oh f-fuck.. S-seonghwa go f-faster" Yeosang moans loudly with his head thrown back and his breathing coming out hoarse and desperate.

Seonghwa slightly adjusts their position by lifting the pink haired male's on to his shoulder causing his back to be arched upward. Seonghwa re enters him abruptly and resumes his rapid thrusting.

Both their skins were glossy with sweat and the loud sounds of their moist skins slapping against each other echoes around Seonghwa's large bedroom.

Yeosang flings his arm around Seonghwa's neck and stared him deep in his deep dark brown eyes. Seonghwa stares back with just as much intensity then his gaze shifts down to Yeosang's red raw lips from their foreplay session.

He admired how his fading pink hair had now turned slightly darker due to his sweat and how damp it looked. How Yeosang's neck was littered in love bites created by him. How soft moans escaped his lips each time he thrusted in and hit that magnificent spot that drove the younger crazy.

Seonghwa feels a familiar burn in the pit of his stomach signifying that his orgasm was just around the corner. With fully knowing it, his already quick paced thrusts increases in speed as he desperately chased his release. "Y-yeosang. I'm so close" He moans into the younger's lips.

Yeosang was in his own world of absolute bliss. "O-oh god! Y-yes, just like that" He reconnects his lips with Seonghwa's once more and they begin kissing sloppily.

The taller of the two reaches one of his hand down in between Yeosang and himself and he begins stroking Yeosang's hard and pulsing member, pushing him even deeper over the edge.

Because of the new addition of pleasure Yeosang breaks away from the kiss, his breathing desperate, and he moans loudly. "S-seon.. I'm g-gonna cum" He whines out and felt his toes curl.

Seonghwa brings his face into Yeosang's neck and he brushes his lips against the moist skin before trailing up to his ear. "Me too. Let's cum together ok?" He whispers huskily, his breathe leaving tingles on Yeosang's ear.

When Yeosang nods in understanding Seonghwa quickened the pacing of his pumping. That combined with how harshly he kept going in and out of Yeosang did it for them both. Yeosang eyes screwed close and he felt his legs shake as his orgasm hit him like a Monday morning. His mouth opens but there was a few seconds of a delay before a loud moan erupted. He releases his load unto his stomach, chest and Seonghwa's hand in ribbons.

Seonghwa also moans just as loud but buries his face in Yeosang's neck in order to try and muffle the sound. He cums repeatedly into the condom he had on due to Yeosang squeezing and milking him with his gaping hole.

The older rides out his high before finally pulling out and falling onto the mattress out of exhaustion. They both try to catch their breathes after probably their 5th session that week.