.frustration and confusion.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Tic. Tic. Tic.

Yunho's eyes silently follow the seconds hand on the clock as it constantly moved. He was laying in bed with a blank face on but his mind was anything but.

Just less than 24 hours ago he may or may not have discovered he was gay. Or as least into guys. Who knows, I might just be bi? He sighs loudly for probably the 50th time that hour.

The curtains in his room were closed shut blocking any sort of sunlight from illuminating the gloomy environment. He'd been laying in his bed for the past hour? Maybe more? He wasn't even sure anymore.

When Wooyoung dropped him and San off after their 'hook up' he couldn't even look either of them in the eyes as he jumped out the car and practically sprinted to his door. The car ride itself was probably one of the most awkward 10 minutes of his life. He wanted to crawl out of the moving vehicle and somehow find his way home by himself.

Right now he wasn't really sure what he was waiting for. Perhaps to wake up and realize that the last 12 hours was a dream. Hell, the last month and half was a dream. He wanted to forget even meeting them. He was perfectly content with how his life was before meeting Wooyoung. Before meeting San.

No, that's not true.

He knew he was in denial of his actual feelings. Truth be told, he enjoyed every second of last night. Which is exactly what confused him even more. Why'd I enjoy it?

The loud sound of his phone's ringtone snaps him back to reality. He flinches a little at the sudden noise then he sits up with a wince and answers without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Shut the fuck up. Don't you dare 'hello?' me" Yeosang's voice yells through device and Yunho had to physically pull the phone away from his ear and cringe a little at the loud sound.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?"

"I could ask you the same thing. You guys left me at the stupid party yesterday. I was stuck there for hours. I kept calling you but it kept going to voice mail. Where the fuck were you hm? I had to call a damn cab when I heard from someone that you guys already left with freaking Jung Wooyoung"

Yunho just sighs exasperatedly. "I'm sorry, I thought you'd already left with that Seonghwa dude. Also my phone died"

This time Yeosang sighs. He didn't seem very happy from the sound of that exhale and Yunho wasn't really in the mood to try and pull off one of his 'I'm so sorry Yeosang, please forgive me' pouty voices.

"Whatever, I was kinda worried you know. I mean people said you left with him but honestly I don't really trust him"

"You don't trust Wooyoung? Why?" He asks curiously.