.natal day. • M

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"Ok, beach?"

"Sand"

"School?"

"Hell" San responds with a laugh and Wooyoung joins him. They were seated shoulder to shoulder in Wooyoung's large bath filled with soap and bubbles when they decided to play a random game.

Wooyoung would call out something random and San would say the first thing that comes to his mind.

"Alright my turn" Wooyoung says as he takes up a handful of bubbles and blows it at San. The green haired male pushes his arm away, a grin on his lips.

"Mm, icecream?"

"Cold"

"Yunho?"

"9 inches" Wooyoung responds almost immediately and San snorts before laughing. Wooyoung just smirks as he plays with the bubbles floating about in the bath.

"Yah! why is 9 inches the first thing you think about?" San bumps his shoulder teasingly and Wooyoung shrugs.

"I mean, do I really have to say why?" Wooyoung looks at him pointedly and San rolls his eyes.

"Yunho isn't that big. He looks like maybe 6.5 or 7" San corrects and Wooyoung leans back onto the tub.

"Well he feels like 9 inches" Wooyoung replies smugly. San pretends to gag at him.

"Why are we talking about how big Yunho's dick is?" He questions with a laugh and Wooyoung found himself laughing as well.

"Ok ok back to the game. How about me? What's the first thought that comes to your mind when you hear my name?" San questions with hopeful eyes.

"Mmm, cute" Wooyoung concludes and San furrows his eyebrows in puzzlement.

"I'm not cute" He pouts at the blonde and Wooyoung leans in and places a firm kiss on his cheek.

"Trust me you're like the epitome of innocence... although today you kind of surprised me" Wooyoung adds the last part in reference to when San was topping him.

"I'm not innocent at all" San turns his head towards Wooyoung and whispers darkly on his lips. "That was only me getting warmed up"

Wooyoung grins at his last comment. He felt a rush of blood reach his once limp member causing it to stand stiff under the water. Just hearing San growl like that in his lips was enough to make him want to cum.

"Well if that was you warming up then I'd love to see what the actual game is like" Wooyoung looks back at him daringly, their lips barely a hair's width apart now.

San initiates the kiss and it immediately starts off as rough while at the same time, passionate. Their lips and tongue collide in a silent battle and San sneaks his hand under the water and finds Wooyoung's member. He starts pumping the hardened shaft, squeezing a little at random intervals.