.sweet company.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Seonghwa was cranky. He may seem like a sweet and caring person but once you disrupt his beauty sleep he becomes a more terrifying version of Regina George. Quite frankly Wooyoung always tried to steer clear of his way whenever he was like this.

"Thanks for coming" Wooyoung says once they were back on the road.

"Shut it" Seonghwa warns. He knew that he had to bite his tongue so he didn't start cursing the younger out. "I can't believe I'm awake at 1 in the morning driving your dumbass back home. I have a fan meet first thing tomorrow morning" He mutters grouchily and Wooyoung just shrinks back in his seat and lets his hyung vent.

"I mean when you said that you left the award show and you're lost on some random street I seriously had the urge to hit you. What the heck were you thinking? Gosh you never think things through do you?"

He stops talking and just drives in silence and Wooyoung frowns guiltily. "Sorry" He says under a whisper once he was sure Seonghwa wouldn't speak again.

"Whatever. We're here" He replies just as he drove into the large driveway of the Jung household. Wooyoung just silently undoes his seatbelt then stepped out.

"Don't be mad at me hyung" The blonde finally says with a small pout.

"Just close the door. I have to go make up for lost minutes of sleep somehow" Seonghwa retorts without looking in Wooyoung's direction. He just sighs and shuts the car door and Seonghwa immediately drives off.

When Wooyoung walks through the doors of his home he sees Jun was nervously pacing back and forth talking to someone on the phone. Two police men were standing next to each other and speaking silently. When they hear the door squeak open, all three men looks in the direction of the door and sees Wooyoung looking at them with wide innocent eyes.

"Oh thank God!" Jun was the first to speak, a look of relief on his face then he turns back to talk to the person on the phone "He's here sir... Yes, he just walked in... Ok...Yes sir" With that he shuts off the device and goes to embrace Wooyoung.

"You're ok. Aish-- I almost had a panic attack" Jun proclaims, a wide smile on his lips. "You're not hurt are you?" The smaller male begins to inspect Wooyoung all over by moving his head to the side so he could check for injuries. This causes the blonde to smack his arm away out of annoyance.

"I'm ok. What's going on here?" He asks glancing at the two police officers preparing to leave.

"After you went missing I called the police immediately as well as your parents. They were both so worried"

Worried my ass. I was only gone for a little over an hour...

"They thought you got kidnapped or something" Jun looks down and notices Wooyoung's outfit and he scrunches his nose. "What are you wearing? Where's your tuxedo?"