.closer.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"San?" A familiar voice calls and he looks up to meet the warm dark brown eyes of Yunho who was smiling widely at him. "You work here?"

San was taken back at the fact that Yunho was there. He smiles back excitedly. "Yeah. What are you doing here?"

"To eat?" His pink haired friend who sat across from the taller speaks up and Yunho rolls his eyes at him. San blushes a bit at his own silliness.

"Sorry, San this is Yeosang" Yunho introduces and San bows politely.

"Yeosang this is San, the guy I told you about yesterday"

Yeosang waves shortly, a small smile on his lips. "Nice to meet you San. I'm just glad Yunho's finally making some new friends" Yunho glares at the pink haired male and mentally curses him out. The sight causes San to laugh shortly.

"What are you guys getting" He finally gets back to work after seeing Hongjoong give him death glares from across the room.

"Ah- the kkakdugi kimchi sounds good" Yeosang speaks up first then looks up from the menu. "How about you? What are you getting?" He asks the brunette across from him.

"I'll get the same as well as a large of Spirite. You want any drinks?"

"Nah, water's fine" Yeosang replies absentmindedly while looking down at his phone. San smiles at Yunho one more time after writing down their order before walking away.

The second San was out of ear shot Yeosang pokes Yunho's arm teasingly a wide smile on his face. "You did make a friend. Good for you. To be honest when you told me about him I didn't believe you" He gushes and the taller just draws his arm back with an annoyed look on.

"Aish- why are you such a pest" Yunho whines out and Yeosang just winks at him mockingly before returning his attention back to his precious cell phone.

Yunho looks back at San as he walked back and forth to from table to table taking down orders. He was quick on his feet and didn't waste any time. San would catch Yunho staring from time to time and the taller would just look away innocently.

Soon their order was ready and San brought it to their table, professionally balancing two cups on one hand and in the other a large tray. Yunho smiles in gratitude and helps take the cups from him. "Thanks"

"Yeah. Enjoy" He replies shortly, looking at the brunette longingly before turning walking away.

That was weird. Why'd he look at me like that? He asks himself as he takes out his chop sticks.

After they were done and ready to pay Yeosang goes outside to wait as Yunho was paying. Since the amount of customers had reduced San was attending to the cash register.

"Two kkakdugi kimchi with a large Spirite..." San mumbles to himself as he taps the device in front of him while Yunho takes out his wallet. "26.98" He finally says firmly then looks up, a small smile on his lips.