.no room for guilt. • M

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Seonghwa felt like it was safe to say that he was officially the worst boyfriend ever. Like literally ever. No, forget boyfriend, he was the worst person ever. Kim Jong-un could honestly never.

He laid on his bed with this look of self pity and shame and stared up at the ceiling as if waiting for some higher being to decend and pardon his sins.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Yuto asks with a small laugh as he comes out of Seonghwa's bathroom, shutting the light off and closing the door behind him. He wore a simple white t shirt and his boxer shorts.

He joins Seonghwa on the king sized bed, throwing the covers over his legs and shifting closer to the ravenette.

Seonghwa nods and manages another forced smile. "I'm great" He mutters out as he cuddles into his boyfriend's side. He gently wraps his arm around the other's torso and layed his head on Yuto's chest hearing his heartbeat steadily.

Yuto hums in understanding as he begins slowly and gently running his hand through Seonghwa's silky dark hair.

He felt like absolute shit. Yuto's such a great guy, he deserves soo much better. What made things worse wasn't the fact that he pretty much had sex with someone else who wasn't his boyfriend but it was the fact that he enjoyed it and quite frankly, he didn't regret it. Not in the least bit.

He felt guilty for not feeling guilty.

"You seem troubled by something Seonghwa. I know no matter how many times I ask you aren't gonna tell me and that's ok. I just--" He takes a brief pause. "I just hope you figure it all out. I hate seeing you this distressed"

Seonghwa looked off into space momentarily before he gazed up at Yuto's warm and concerned eyes. He smiles sweetly then places a small kiss on his lips. "I said I'm fine. Seriously. You don't have to worry about me" He says as calmly as possible.

"Still, you know how I am. I can't help but worry" Yuto replies with a small pout. This causes Seonghwa to giggle a little before laying his head back on his chest. "Good night, love" He says as he reaches over to turn off the lamp on the bed side table.

"Night" Seonghwa mutters in response. A small frown on his lips.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Yunho was scared shitless.

Hell, that would be one hell of an understatement especially in the situation he was in at the moment. His whole life he'd grew up believing that he was into to girls and girls alone. He's always believed that he was as straight as a pole but now to find that maybe he wasn't as straight as he thought he was and maybe that said pole was a little bit bent, it was terrifying.

But it wasn't the type of fear that crippled a person if anything it was that exact emotion that was driving him forward at the moment. All his morals were out the window at that minute as he layed there, completely naked under Wooyoung and San's eyes, with his legs spread open, eyes half lidded with lust and head thrown back as he slowly pumped himself.