.i'm trying.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

The next week consisted of Yunho doing all he could to ignore Wooyoung. He just couldn't face that smug look of his especially since the blonde had been the one to walk in on him almost getting raped. It was embarrassing...

If it had been anyone else, say some random stranger, he wouldn't have been bothered but the fact that it was freaking Jung Wooyoung himself angered him.

"So this happened a week ago and you're telling us this now?" Yeosang scoffs in disbelief and flicks his forehead. Yunho winces then pushes him away with an irritated look on his face.

"Well I'm sorry, rape isn't just something that comes up in casual discussion" He retorts.

He was currently with Yeosang and San in some cafe Yeosang had recommended they go to. San had become increasingly close to them over the past week. They hung out often and even now have a group chat.

San had this look of sympathy on his face and he reaches over the round table they were seated at and he holds Yunho's hand then squeezes lightly as if to say 'sorry you went through that'

Yunho smiles back in gratitude. San blushes a little and retracts his hand then takes another sip of his coffee. Yeosang who was oblivious to their little moment speaks up again. "I mean seriously, I'm your best friend. You should be able to tell me anything" He says as he takes a massive bit of his muffin.

"To be honest after it happened I kinda just wanted to forget all about it" The taller shrugs.

"So this Woojung guy, he saved you and then dropped you off at home?"

Yunho nods.

"Did you at least get his number?" Yeosang asks with wide eyes.

Yunho then gives him a 'seriously?' look. "No, I didn't" He lies which wasn't a total lie because he already had 'Woojung's' number before the incident. San silently sat and listened. He was very much aware of who Woojung is. Both he and Yunho had decided to use an alias for Wooyoung whenever they spoke about him in public. It'd be a bit of a mess if people found out that they knew the celebrity.

"Well it's fine I suppose. As long as you're ok" Yeosang says as he pats Yunho on the knee before taking the last bite of his muffin then dusting his hands and standing up. "I've got work in an hour. I'll see you guys later" He waves shortly and takes his bag. San waves back with a small smile.

"See you later Barney" Yunho says with a sarcastic smile.

"I told you to stop calling me that. Barney's purple, my hair is pink" He whines as he walks out the door and both San and Yunho bursts out laughing.

Their laughter is soon cut short when the sound of Yunho's phone buzzes loudly on the table indicating a new text. Yunho felt his stomach do a flip, was it Wooyoung again. The blonde had been texting him pretty much everyday and Yunho would reply with short sentences sometimes he didn't even reply at all.