.night of delinquency.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

San pauses the show he was watching on his small screen of his TV then headed to his kitchen to grab more chips. He couldn't quite believe that this is what his life had amounted to, eating potato chips at 12am while watching a cheesy rom com.

He frowns when he saw that he was out of his favorite lemon flavored chips. "Damn" He mutters under his breathe after practically ransacking all the cupboards. He remembered that the 24hr convenience store that sold those blessed chips was obviously still open.

The green haired boy bites his lip in thought contemplating whether it was worth taking the bus 10 minutes there and back for some chips. He makes up his mind and grabs his black hoodie and slips it on followed by a pair of old dirty sneakers. He decides to just leave in his baby blue pajama pants covered with patterned dog paw prints all over. It's not like there's anyone important out on the streets at this time...

The bus comes almost immediately and San gets on eager to get his hands on those chips. 

The night was young and the stars were beautiful that evening but Wooyoung on the other hand was not fazed by this. He wanted to crawl in a hole and stay there until it was safe to come out.

"Wooyoung!" More loud pounding.

"Wooyoung! Please hurry, we'll be late" Jun pounds on the bathroom door and Wooyoung just screws his eyes tighter. Lord please forgive me for the murder I'm about to commit.

"Wooyoung!!"

"Ok! I'm coming!!" He yells back with an irritated tone then stands up from his spot on the closed toilet seat. He was fully dressed and ready to go to that damned award show that's being hunting his dreams for weeks when he lied and told Jun he had to use the washroom. He came in here and decided to just wait it out until the show was over but Jun was persistent and wouldn't stop pounding on his bathroom door.

He rips the door open and saw the shorter assiatant looking at him with a flustered look on his face. "Wooyoung we must hurry now, you've already wasted enough time" Jun says hurriedly and gently leads him downstairs.

Wooyoung rolls his eyes as they leave the large mansion then he enters the limousine parked outside, Jun entering after him. Once the lengthy vehicle started moving Wooyoung just stared out the window, his neatly combed blonde hair brushes his eyelids and he suddenly felt sleepy.

A yawn escapes his lips and he leans back in the comfortable leather seats. He glances at Jun was scribbling down on his note pad and he groans loudly causing the dark haired assistant to look up at him in question.

"I need to pee" Wooyoung says suddenly when he sees they were fast approaching the venue.

"B-but you spent over 30 minutes in the bathroom at your home" Jun stutters in disbelief.