.confessions of a cheater.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"I cheated on you Yuto. The whole time that we were together I was cheating and I feel like shit for putting you through this. You deserve to be happy and I wa-"

"I know" Was all Yuto says, cutting him off once again.

Seonghwa blinks several times at him as if
Yuto's words hadn't fully registered in his head. He knows? He knows. Of course he knows...

Wait, how does he know?

---

"You... know? How- how long have you known?" He asks hesitantly.

Yuto sucks his teeth briefly as he looks up on thought. "I think figured it out after that party. The one I met Wooseok at. It's the pink hair dude right?" Yuto asks with uncertainty and Seonghwa's eyes grew to the size of saucers.

He knew for that long..?

When Seonghwa doesn't respond Yuto takes that an verification. "I noticed there was a bit of sexual tension between you guys, I mean I'm not blind. It was obvious you guys had some kind of history. I of course dismissed it as him been an old ex that just happened to be at the party but the next morning, since I slept over at your house, I woke up early and leaned in to kiss you quickly before I left. That's when I saw your neck, your turtleneck had rolled down quite a bit and I saw that your neck was covered with hickeys. That pretty much confirmed it for me"

Seonghwa was speechless. He knew this whole time but didn't say anything? He didn't know whether to be angry or to cry. "Why didn't you say anything? You knew I was sleeping with someone else and you didn't say anything?"

Yuto just shrugs. "I just want you to be happy Seonghwa. And if it meant using me as public shield to be with who you really wanted to be with then I was ok with it. I'll admit I was very upset and heartbroken but I got over it. Us officially splitting wedged a hole in my heart but I'm slowly getting better" He smiles softly at Seonghwa and Seonghwa wanted to scream. Why? He had no idea.

"N-no. No, you should be mad. Furious even. Why aren't you mad? Damn it. I- I cheated on you. Why aren't you cursing at me? Kicking me? Yelling at me and telling me to get out?" He questions as tears pooled in his eyes and were ready to fall.

"Fucking yell at me Yuto! Be angry at me! Just-" Yuto pulls him into his chest in a tight hug and Seonghwa just sobs uncontrollably into his shoulder. He couldn't believe how understanding Yuto was being about the whole situation. He walked into that building expecting the worst but got the exact opposite.

"I'm so s-sorry" He chokes out and the Japanese male just rubs his back comfortingly.

"Shh, It's fine. All I need from you is to try and be happy"