.indigent little boy.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

San quickly ripped off his pajama top and shuffled through his small closet looking for a clean shirt to wear. He groans inwardly and just grabs a random black t-shirt as well as a grey hoodie.

He struggles to change his pants, tripping a few times on the way out of his room. "Shit shit shit, I'm late" He kept whispering under his breath, his eyebrows creased with worry.

His ancient and practically useless alarm clock had failed to wake him up that morning and so he woke up almost an hour late realizing that class had already long started.

He rushes into the bathroom and speedily brushes his teeth and hair then he practically sprints into his kitchen with his bag. The fridge was barren as usual and a stack of papers and mails layed on the counter, mocking and always reminding him of the overdue bills he had to pay.

The only things that felt like they would maybe be edible was a few apples that had one too many squishy spots and a banana that was practically brown in color. He pouts takes an apple and the last banana then chucks them into his bag.

Racing towards the door, he slips on his old and worn down sneakers and grab his car keys off the wall where it hung on its hook.

He ended up driving like a maniac just to try and avoid the morning traffic of everyone trying to get to work. Once he finally arrived at his college he parked as close to the school as possible then sped up the stairs to his class.

Entering the room as lesson was going on was nothing short of awkward. He wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out as a few people's eyes followed him to a seat in the back. The instructor didn't pay much attention to him though which he was grateful for.

The hours drag by extremely slowly and by the time class was over at 4pm San felt like he would pass out from malnutrition. All he's had all day was an old banana. The apple, he wanted to eat but decided that it'd be too loud to be eating it while the class was dead silent so he settled for banana only.

He lets out a soft sigh as he went into the back of his car to change into his work clothes. His shift starts at 5 and he didn't really have the time to go home and change so he had to bring his change of clothes with him and leave them in the car.

He arrives at work and makes his way inside. As usual it was already super busy. He works at a diner and he never really understood why it was always so busy around 5-6. He guessed that it was probably because people had closed from work and were eating out.

"Sunny, you're here" Hongjoong, his manager and close friend, calls out to him using his nickname as he walks by the entrance. He had a tray of drinks in his hands and was walking towards a table he was supposedly serving. "Suit up and get hustling" He adds with a small smile and San nods in understanding before rushing to the back to slip on his apron.