.road stop.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

wooyoung

WHAT THE ACTUAL
FUCK DID YOU DO???
😤😤😤

What do you mean?

DONT PLAY DUMB
Mystery boy?
Fucking shit
I knew I shouldn't have
agreed to that dumb
mall meet up
I warned you
I told you it was too risky
But you said it was fine
NEWS FUCKING FLASH
ITS NOT
🤬

You're being really
dramatic Yunho
Dont worry my managers
are taking
care of everything

Well that's reassuring 😒
Fucking fix this

---

After sending this last text Yunho angrily turns off his phone. He peeks out the window as if expecting a swarm of girls to be waiting but there was no one.

He was glad because at the moment his identity was still a mystery to the internet and he'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible.

When he woke up this morning and went online he was greeted with several photos of he and Wooyoung at the mall all over his Twitter thread. There were comments of people 'shipping' them already. The longer he looked at the comments the more weird he felt about the whole situation.

A few of the photos displayed them both laughing hard at something. One had Wooyoung helping Yunho strap on a little cute corgi plush hat, small smiles on both their lips. Another, showed Yunho offering his iced coffee to Wooyoung who was drinking eagerly.

Yunho hated to admit it but they did kind of look like a couple...

His phone rings loudly surprising him and causing him to jump in shock. Curse my jumpiness.

He hesitates when he sees who it was that was calling but he answers nonetheless. "Hey Yeosang" He cringes slightly as he says. He knew that Yeosang would call asking for an explanation sooner a later.

"Hey? That's all you have to say for yourself? So yesterday when you said you were going out with a friend I thought you were talking about San. I didn't know you meant THE Jung Wooyoung? Unbelievable. I can't believe you didn't tell me you were friends with him"

Yunho sighs to himself. "Yeah I know and I swear I was but I was just being stupid. You have every right to be mad at me" He says while pouting innocently. He knew Yeosang was a big softie when it came to their friendship. He could never stay mad at Yunho no matter how hard he wanted to.

Though Yeosang couldn't see the puppy dog face that Yunho had on he could still hear the pout in his voice and as usual, he caved. "I'm not mad at you Yunho. It's fine, I get it. You were just trying to protect him"