.smug bastard.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"Hey there, you look lost" Yunho's the first to speak up when he notices Wooyoung walking towards them with his head angled to the side in a confused yet curious manner.

"Yeah, might've lost my way" Wooyoung says with a small laugh as he enters the cubicle with the other two.

"Well where are you headed?"

"I just need a phone I can borrow to call someone to pick me up" Wooyoung says, ignoring his question.

Yunho just smiles awkwardly then takes out his phone. "You can use mine" He hands it over to the blonde and their fingers brush although Wooyoung let his fingers graze the taller's hand longer than normal. Yunho retracts his hand a little too abruptly and Wooyoung looks up at him with a raised brow. His dark eyes staring in question.

Yunho covers up his sudden jumpiness by laughing lightly. "Sorry, my apologies"

Wooyoung just smirks before opening up the device in his hand. San who just stood in the corner and watched didn't say anything. He just stared at Wooyoung and observed his face since he was a lot more closer than back in the restaurant. His long slightly over grown bangs shadowed over his eyes in a cute yet messy way as he looked down at the small phone screen in his hands.

The light from the screen shone on his face bringing out his sharp features even more. He admired how prominent his jawline was and how plump and kissable his lips looked. San's gaze shift down and he gulps at the blonde's exposed collarbone. It was protruding and his skin looked so soft, it was tantalizing. He wanted to litter kisses and hickeys all over his slightly tan neck. God, I just want to---

He was brought back to reality when Wooyoung feels a pair of eyes on him and looks up to meet San's chocolate doey ones. San quickly looks away with a small blush and begins nervously biting his bottom lip. Shit. He caught me staring.

Wooyoung ends up looking at the green haired male a little longer. "Have we met before?" He directs towards San.

San looks at him with wide eyes as if in disbelief as to whether the gorgeous looking man was actually talking to him. "Uhm n-no. I don't think so" He shakes his head.

Wooyoung sucks his teeth in thought as he stared at San's face. He was sure he'd seen that face somewhere. Then again he meets fans everyday so he might just be thinking of a fan that looked like him. He brings himself back to reality and presses the call button on the number he typed up.

The person picks up after the third ring and he answers with a groggy voice. "Wooyoung?" Seonghwa speaks up, his voice laced with sleep.

"Sorry did I wake you?"

"Its 1am, what do you think?" He replies sarcastically and Wooyoung just rolls his eyes.

"I need your help hyung. I'm stuck in some random part of town and I have no clue where I am"