.irregular slumber.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Am I dreaming? I have to be, right?

"Hello, earth to San" Wooyoung chuckles at San's look of surprise.

"A-ah t-thanks" He replies after taking the clothes from the blonde.

"You can change in here" Wooyoung says softly then turns to leave. San waited until he was out of the room before he began changing. Wooyoung intentionally leaves the door open a peek and watches as San's back muscle rippled after he takes of his shirt. His skin looked so soft and clear.

He stared as the green head undid his skinny jeans and slid them down his hips and off his slender pale legs. God, he's so beautiful...

San slipped on the grey sweat shorts that Wooyoung lended him followed by the black long sleeved shirt. The sleeves were long and baggy and the collar was wide exposing San's protruding collar bones. Wooyoung had purposefully picked out that shirt for him.

When San turns towards the door the blonde flinches back and sped to his bed pretending like he was on his phone. San walked out with a shy smile on and Wooyoung looks at him. He didn't realize he was staring until San clears his throat.

"So um where do I sleep?" He asks curiously as shuts the closet door behind him.

"With me obviously" Wooyoung retorts, a hint of amusement on his voice.

"O-oh ok" San stutters and made his way on top of Wooyoung's large king sized bed. Wooyoung takes his hand delicately and helped him under the covers.

"Dim lights" He calls out to his voice home system and the lights dimmed a little but didn't go off giving the room a serene feel.

San faces away from Wooyoung but tenses up when he feels the blonde wrap his hand around his torso, spooning him, then buries his face into his neck. What is he doing?

Of course, he didn't say anything. He shivered when Wooyoung's warm breathe kept hitting his ear causing the hairs on the back of his neck to stand in attention.

Suddenly Wooyoung began singing softly, his voice was surprising soft and velvety. San had no idea the celebrity could sing. He wasn't familiar with the song but the way Wooyoung annunciated his words and sang huskily was helping him fall asleep. His eyes slowly drooped close and it didn't take long for him to be out like a light.

Wooyoung smiles softly when he hears San's soft snores. He pets his silky smooth dark green hair and places a small kiss on his neck. He allows his nose to hover over the pale skin and he inhales taking in his sweet scent. "You smell so good" He whispers even though San was already fast asleep.

He layed there holding the sleeping boy before he finally pulls back and sits up on the bed. He gets off the bed and goes into the walk in closet where San left his things. He dug through his bag until he found what he was looking for. "Bingo" He grins to himself and takes out San's cracked cell phone.