.hiuna.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Yunho skillfully mixes a glass of martini, as requested, for a female customer. They smile in gratitude in his direction and he reciprocates with an awkward tight lipped one.

After over a year of being a bartender it tends to get a bit old. Same thing over and over, day in and day out.

While the party raged on in the other room he just stood there and attended to whoever came up to him requesting another shot of their preferred alcohol.

The occasional drunk coming up to him and flirting. The woman, whom he'd just served, slumps on one of the farther tall stools but close enough where he'd still be able to talk to her. She looked no older than 25, her dark shoulder length hair looked matted and damp. Her black eyeliner was slightly smudged and she looked like she had just been crying.

Yunho was used to seeing people like this show up to the bar, it was practically part of the job. They always looked intoxicated, tired and depressed. Usually he wouldn't pay any attention to them, after all it was none of his business, but he couldn't help but glance at the sad woman as she kept sniffing and taking big sips of her cocktail.

"Rough day?" He asks jokingly while wiping the bar top. She looks at him with a look of surprise before smiling slightly and looking back down at her drink.

"You could say that" She replies somberly.

"Pfft not at rough as mine has been" He retorts and she chuckles lightly before a sad smile falls on her chapped lips.

"I doubt it... I just found out my fiancé is a cheating lying ass hat" She says bluntly then looks up at him with sad eyes.

Yunho just blinked. He wasn't really sure how to reply to that. He couldn't pretend like he knew how she felt because he's only ever been in one relationship before and that lasted a little over a month. She on the other hand was gonna marry the guy and then found out he cheated.

"I was gonna say I bought a pack of eggs today and found out 3 were broken when I got home but you clearly have me beat" He says after a few seconds of silence.

She laughs shortly and brushes her dark hair behind her ear. Yunho just smiles a bit then takes out a bottle of gin, he pours a bit for her in a new glass and she shakes her head and takes his hand to stop him.

"No, I- I can't pay for anymore"

"It's on the house. Trust me, you need it" He replies shortly and she smiles in gratitude. "Just don't tell my manager" He whispers the last part to her and she nods in understanding.

"I never got your name?" She asks curiously.

"That's because I never gave it to you" He says sarcastically and she scoffs.

"Well are you gonna give it to me?"

"Not unless you tell me yours first"

"Hiuna. Your turn"