.conflicted.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"Here we are" Yunho calls out as he drives up next to Hiuna's medium sized apartment building.

"Thanks" She smiles in gratitude and Yunho returns the smile.

Yunho wasn't sure how long they both just sat there staring at each other but he felt his eyes shift to Hiuna's lips occasionally. He noticed her slowly lean in but he doesn't try moving back if anything he was yearning for her to make the first move.

Her lips gently rests on his and they engage in a slow kiss. It was sensual and became heated quickly. Hiuna's hand flies up to meet Yunho's cheek as she pulls herself closer to him.

What kind of freaked him out though was that despite the fact that he had a hot and beautiful girl making out with him at 11pm at night in his car he didn't feel... anything. He wasn't even a little bit aroused. More than anything, he felt uncomfortable.

They both pull back and were both simultaneous breathing hard and trying to catch their breathe. Hiuna blushes when Yunho just stares at her. "I can't say I'm sorry I kissed you, I've been wanting to do that for a while" She proclaims.

"Really?"

She nods and Yunho forces a tight lipped smile. "M-me too" He lies. What the hell is the matter with me..? Hiuna's beautiful, funny, has an amazing personality and just overall great to be around yet he couldn't bring himself to be remotely interested in her like that. Was he sick maybe? He didn't feel sick so that couldn't be it.

She smiles back at him and sits back in her seat with a loud sigh. "I should um-- I should probably leave. Thanks again.. for the ride I mean"

"No problem. I'll text you tomorrow yeah?"

"Ok. Night" She waves shortly after stepping out the car.

"Night" Yunho waited until she was inside before he drove off and his mind was everywhere but on the road. He thought about Hiuna and the kiss. He thought about what the kiss meant to him and worst of all, he thought about Wooyoung. Why that blonde idiot was always plaguing his mind was beyond him.

"Ughh" He groans loudly as he rests his head on the steering wheel at the red traffic lights.

The next day came and needless to say, Yunho kept his word and texted Hiuna. He had initially predicted that things would become weird between them but it was all in his head. Things were just like they've always been, conversation wasn't forced and it flowed like before. Although neither of them brought up the kiss and Yunho hoped it remained that way. He didn't really want to have the old 'so we kissed, what next?' conversation with her especially since he still wasn't sure how he felt about it.

As for things with Wooyoung and San he couldn't quite put it into words. They were all friends and they've only gotten closer which of course Yunho didn't mind.