.secrets.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"You know I still can't believe you know a freaking celebrity. Even with all your date photos leaked I keep waiting for an official article to come out clarifying that they were photoshopped" Yeosang mutters to himself as he fixes his fading rose colored hair in the mirror.

Yunho, who was busy buttoning up his shirt, glares at the shorter male at the mention of a date.

"Kidding, kidding" Yeosang quickly adds when he felt Yunho's strong gaze on the back of his head.

"Also, I don't know him. Not really anyways..." He responds while he bites his lip in thought then he resumes buttoning his shirt.

"Yeah.. sure. So this party is gonna have a lot of celebrities too right?" Yeosang finally turns back to the brunette who only glances at him.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing" Yeosang responds nonchalantly and sits on Yunho's bed with a loud sigh. Somehow he had a feeling bringing Yeosang with him would be a bad idea but if he didn't he'd feel awkward at the party. Being in a room filled with celebrities whom he'd only ever seen through a TV sounded somewhat intimidating to him. He wanted to bring Yeosang along as, sort of, mental support. Granted San was coming as well it still wasn't enough.

When he'd initially told Yeosang about it the younger wasted no time in agreeing to come. "I need the distraction" He had commented solemnly but when Yunho asked "From what?" The shorter male went on shut down mode and refused to say anything else.

"How are things with you and Hiuna?" Yeosang suddenly speaks up again after a brief moment of silence.

"Ah-- pretty good I guess. She... really seems to like me" Yunho found himself struggling to explain what truly was going on between them. The first time he told Yeosang about her he couldn't stop screaming for like 5 minutes straight. He kept testifying about how his bestfriend was "finally getting laid".

"That's good, no?" He asks with a small smile with which Yunho forces a smile back.

Yeosang cocks his head to the side in confusion. "So then why do you seem so unsure?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I like her too. She's really smart, pretty and we really get along" Yunho says out pointedly as if trying to give himself reasons to like her in that way.

He makes his way the his wall mirror to inspect his outfit then style his hair. Yeosang just stares, silently attempting to read to him.

He sighs loudly out of defeat. He knew something was bothering his friend but Yunho, being the stubborn hard headed person he's always been, obviously wasn't gonna budge. He'll talk when he wants to.

Yunho felt like his emotions were running faster than his brain could follow. He didn't even know why he agreed to go to the party especially since Wooyoung was gonna be there. He should be trying as hard as he could to get away from the blonde not intentionally put himself in the same room as him.