.the day i lost everything.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Yunho's phone rings for probably the hundredth time that morning and he sighs loudly before switching it off completely then he resumes making breakfast for both himself and San.

"Is that Hiuna again?" San asks with a yawn as he walks into the kitchen after having just brushed his teeth. He of course left all his personal items back in his car, including his toothbrush, but thankfully Yunho had an unused spare lying around in his bathroom cabinet.

"Yeah... she keeps calling and it's annoying" The taller replies absentmindedly as he pours himself a cup of coffee.

San responds with a curt "Hm" then slumps down at the dining table. "How long are you gonna ignore her?" He questions as he watches Yunho move around the kitchen putting their food together.

Yunho's face shifts from that of concentration to contempt. "Forever if I have to" He says bluntly as he places San's plate in front of him as well as a hot cup of herbal ginger tea. He then brings his own food and coffee to the small table, sitting on the seat opposite San with a content sigh.

He wasn't sure why he was being so difficult but Hiuna crossed the line the moment she layed a hand on Wooyoung. He had noticed that she'd been acting so weird at the party especially whenever Wooyoung was around them. He never would've thought that she'd lure him away from the crowd to then attack him. Part of him didn't want to believe that supposedly sweet as sugar and super out going Hiuna would attack anyone but all the signs were pointing in the direction that she did.

The green haired male doesn't say anything instead he takes the bottle of syrup on the table and drizzles it over his waffles. "This looks really good. For some reason I've been craving waffles for a while, I don't know why" He says before quickly taking a bite and Yunho smiles at him softly while chewing.

The sound of his door bell alarms them both for a brief second then Yunho stands up to go get it. He half expected it to be Hiuna herself but he was surprised to meet a pair of familiar warm deep dark brown eyes. "Wooyoung?" He questions as a smile stretches on his lips. He was speechless at his sudden appearance.

Wooyoung smiles back at him with just as much excitement. "Who else would it be?"

San who had heard Wooyoung's voice immediately sprints to the door, almost spilling over his tea in the process. "W-what are you doing here?" He questions, a grin on lips. He looks down at the dark haired male's arm and realized that his injured forearm was now covered with a lavender colored cast.

"I wanted to see you guys. I'm actually supposed to be resting because not gonna lie my arm is literally throbbing but I couldn't wait to see you both. My chauffeur just dropped me off" He enters inside and wraps his good arm around Yunho's neck in a brief hug before pulling away and doing to the same to San.