.nerves.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

The cold air blows harshly in all directions stinging Yunho's skin in an almost painful yet satisfying way. The chilly early December air hung thick in the atmosphere. It hadn't started snowing yet but Yunho knew it'd only be a matter of time.

Hiuna clung unto his arm like a bathing suit after you get out the pool. He tries not to cringe and instead swallows the uncomfortable bile rising up in his throat then he turns to his newly pronounced 'girlfriend', a small smile on his lips.

"Are you cold? We can go back to my apartment if you want" He offers as they keep walking forward and she shivers a little and pulls herself even closer to him, if that was even possible given how close they were to begin with.

"N-nah. I really want our f-first date to be s-special" She stutter back due the the chilling cold.

"Well we should've at least taken my car"

"It's o-only 6 minutes away, I'll be f-fine"

He faces forward again and keeps his head down. How did he even end up in this situation? After that night with Wooyoung and San he couldn't sleep a wink. The image of all of them, naked and desperately holding onto each other and chasing their climax, kept replaying over and over and over again in his head like a broken record. And each time he thought about it he felt a particular heat and tingling sensation reach his groin. He'd curse loudly about having an erection then he'd go lock himself up in the room and take care of it.

What's it been? A week? Probably more. Who knows...

Out of panic he showed up at Hiuna's house 3 days ago and asked her out. He felt like he needed a female to sort his problem out for him.

I'm not gay. Just... confused? Bi-curious? Fuck. This so messed up...

He's also been avoiding San and Wooyoung like a damn curse. They'd call at least once daily and he'd ignore them every single time. Wooyoung even showed up to his house last night but he didn't move an inch from the couch to open the door. He figured the longer he stayed away from them the more quickly things will start to go back to normal. In his mind he knew that it wasn't gonna work but he was desperate.

The truth of the matter was, the longer he stayed away the more he missed them.

"Earth to Yunho. Are you still alive?" Hiuna waves her hand in front of his face, an amused look on hers. He blinks a few times in recovery then looks around and realizes where they were. He was so into his thoughts he didn't even realize when they arrived at the restaurant.

"Oh we're here?" He looks up at the building in surprise. His mouth forming a small pink o.

"Yunho! Were you even paying attention to the story I was telling you" She fake whines and ends her sentence with a pout.