.that night. • M

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"Are you sure you don't want a birthday present" Yunho purrs into his lips, referring to Wooyoung's earlier comment about them not having to get him anything.

Wooyoung smirks back at him, his eyes clouding with lust. "Mm I love it when you talk like that" He responds the nimble gently on Yunho's bottom lip.

When San increases the pacing of his sucking while at the same time fondling Wooyoung's balls the blonde moans out. "Oh-- please f-fuck me" He begs to no one in particular.

---

San pulls Wooyoung's dick out of his mouth with a loud pop and sits up to drag off his shirt. Wooyoung and Yunho follow his lead excitedly. They couldn't wait to recreate that spectacular night at the party.

After San's shirt was off he helped Wooyoung take off his shorts leaving him stark naked underneath the eyes of the other two males. Tonight was his night, they were gonna do they could to make him feel good.

Yunho quickly joins San down at Wooyoung's pulsing dick and they both take turns licking and sucking the blonde's leaking rod. Wooyoung gasps gingerly as they both go down on him, he felt the heat of both their mouths on his member at all times and he felt a particular burn at the pit of his stomach. "Oh fuck" He throws his head back.

As Yunho deep throated him, almost taking all his length, San kept himself busy by sucking and fondling Wooyoung's balls. San quickly coats three of his fingers with saliva then begins slowly pushing into Wooyoung's pleading hole, starting with his middle finger.

He adds his forefinger and then starts slowly stretching the blonde by moving his long fingers around like scissors. The way his fingers moved about so expertly causes Wooyoung's toes to curl. His breathing was harsh and choppy and he gripped his bed sheets tightly.

The mixture of Yunho deep throating his dick, San sucking his balls and fingering him at a quick pace causes his muscles to spasm as he came into Yunho's mouth with a moan. He tugs on his nipple a little as he bites down harshly on his lip to hold back his moan.

Yunho sits up with a grin as he swallows the white substance in his mouth. He watches as Wooyoung tries to even out his rapid breathing "Whatever shall we do with you?" Yunho asks teasingly as he drags his black joggers off. He suddenly remembers the drawer filled with toys from the last time he was here.

He goes to said drawer and tsked. "Wooyoung you're so dirty. You really play with yourself with all these things?" He comments as he holds up a butt plug, vibrating dildo and other interesting devices.

"Yah, don't judge me" Wooyoung blushes with embarrassment and San couldn't help but giggle at him.

"Pass me a vibrator" San stretches a hand towards Yunho and the taller places a pink 9 inch vibrating dildo in his palm. Wooyoung looks at him expectantly, stretching his legs wider for him. "You're so eager it's kind of cute" San chuckles at him, displaying his dimples.