.felicity. • M

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Wooyoung's hand slides down to Yunho's crouch and begins groping and fondling him through his track pants, the other hand in Yunho's hair, pulling ever so slightly. Yunho's breathe hitches at the pressure Wooyoung was applying to his dick.

"Oh god, I feel like I'm gonna explode.." He breaks away from the kiss and mutters against Wooyoung's lips. He was engulfed by so pleasure and adrenaline and they were still 90% clothed.

"Then do it in my ass" Wooyoung responds darkly, retracting his hand and returning to their grinding against each other.

His dark eyes looked glazed over with lust and that turned Yunho on even more, if that even sounded possible. He sits up abruptly and pulls his shirt over his head.

Wooyoung then latches his fingers onto the waist band of Yunho's track pants then he pulls it down, his member springing out, and gently wraps his hand around him. He begins pumping his rock hard dick that was already leaking pre-cum. He uses the white substance as a lubricant which enabled an extra slick.

Yunho gasps and bites his bottom lip as he felt his member pulse painfully in Wooyoung's hand. Wooyoung just stares at him as he increases the speed of his hand. When he felt like he wanted to take Yunho's pleasure to another level he flips them and now the taller layed underneath Wooyoung, writhing in pleasure.

The blonde slides down to Yunho's stomach, littering kiss on his pale skin then he arrives at the prize. He licks tip of Yunho's pink and throbbing member then shoves him whole into his mouth.

Yunho throws his head back as a moan erupts out of his throat. The sudden heat around him almost caused him to fall over the edge. Wooyoung stares intently at him as bobs his head up and down on him. He releases his dick from his mouth with a pop then he licks strip under the hardened shaft.

Yunho bucked his hips up silently begging for release. This causes Wooyoung to smirk and hold his hips down. "Impatient aren't we?" He says teasingly.

"Shut up" Yunho blushes and averts his eyes from Wooyoung's mocking ones. The light haired male then slides Yunho's dick back into his mouth and begins roughly sucking and bobbing his head, pumping the part that couldn't fit in his mouth. Yunho was caught off guard by this and moans loudly.

His hips move upward in an attempt to meet Wooyoung's mouth halfway. He soon slips his hand into Wooyoung's light colored thick hair and begins mouth fucking him. The feeling of Wooyoung's throat constricting around the tip of his member and hearing his small gagging sounds did it for him.

He came with a loud groan, his head thrown back and eyes screwed shut. After he empties his cum into Wooyoung's mouth he sits up and watches as the younger male swallowed his semen joyously. He wipes his mouth and stands up, their eyes still locked on each other.