.sentimental.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

The next morning, Wooyoung stirred awake when he felt a ray of sunshine from his window hit his face. His eyes slowly slides open and he's greeted with a beautiful sleeping face.

There, Yunho layed on his back but face looking towards Wooyoung. He had one of his hands on his stomach and the other by his head. His chest rose and fell slowly, matching his steady and rhythmic breathes.

Though his dark hair looked really messy and disheveled, the blonde still thought he looked beautiful. Wooyoung admired his gorgeous features. His chapped lips were slightly apart and his soft breathes could be heard in the silence of Wooyoung's large room.

He reaches his hand up and brushes against the side of Yunho's face. His skin just felt so soft to the touch. He smiles to himself as he continues staring at the sleeping boy.

His watching session is cut short when he hears a loud vibration coming from his bed side table. He glanced over and saw that it was Yunho's phone. At first he thought to ignore the buzz but it vibrates again and so he couldn't help himself.

He takes the device and opens it up. Thankfully Yunho hadn't password protected his phone so he was instantly in. He saw that it was a text from someone named 'Hiuna'. His brow raises in question. Who the heck is Hiuna?

And why does she have so many hearts next to her contact name...?

---

💗💖Hiuna 💘💝💞

Morning babe ❤😘
Sorry for texting so early.
I was wondering if you
wanted to maybe hang
out today..

I'm off today
And we barely see each
other anymore
😢

---

"Babe?" He mutters to himself in disbelief. Are they dating? It couldn't possibly be true... right?

He suddenly felt a burning desire to run a door down or something. His chest burned with anger and jealousy. Whoever this bitch is, I wanna meet her...

He puts the phone back on the bed side table and pulls himself closer to the taller, resting his forehead against Yunho's and silently watching him.

Yunho feels a breathe on the top of his lip and he moves his head away, sleepily prying his eyes open. A yawn breaks through his lips and he rubs his eyes tiredly.

"Morning" He hears Wooyoung's voice call beside him and he looks over at the blonde who layed on his side looking at him with a warm smile.

Yunho smiles back and lays on his side as well, facing him. "Morning. How long have you been awake?" He asks curiously and Wooyoung looks up in thought briefly before shifting his gaze back on the dark haired male in front of him.