.dead deed.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"He's had multiple abrasions, critical internal bleeding in the brain, a broken rib as well as a broken arm" The doctor says softly to Mr and Mrs Jung, her long dark hair pulled back in ponytail. The older woman felt tears well up in her eyes at the mention of all her son's injuries. Her husband attempts to comfort her by wrapping his arm around her shoulder and rubbing up and down her arm in steady pace.

"He's gonna be ok though, right?" Mr Jung asks with hopeful eyes, his wife looks up at the doctor as well, a few tears managing to fall down to her cheeks.

"Of course. He just needs a lot of recovery time. We'll continue to run extensive CTs, but you should know, the damage to your son's hippocampus was fairly severe"

"And what does that mean exactly?"

"While he'll retain a great deal of his semantic memory; his name, his family. Episodic recall is far less reliable. It's likely he won't even remember the people he's met in the last few months"

Mr Jung nods in understanding and holds his spouse tightly as she breaks down into tears. Even though the doctor assured her that Wooyoung would be ok she still felt so heartbroken. As a mother, hearing that your child was in that sort of state was probably one of the most terrifying situations.

"We'll do everything we can to aid him in re-attaining his memories" The doctor tries her best to console them before leaving to attend to other matters. Wooyoung was still unconscious but his parents were allowed to come in and see him.
"Oh, my baby..." Mrs Jung utters as she walks into the hospital room after a nurse holds the door open for them.

He layed on the bed, his eyes closed and lips pale. He had a white gauze of some sort wrapped around his head. His right arm casted in white plaster. A few small purple bruises on his other arm and his temple.

She rushes over to the unconscious boy and gently takes his hand. He had an IV drip connected to the back of his hand. "You'll be ok Wooyoung, just hang in there" She whispers and struggles to hold back more tears from falling.

Later during the day Seonghwa came bursting into the hospital room with Yeosang close behind him.

"Hey! Only family is allowed to see him right now!" A nurse yells as she runs into the room as well.

"Yah! I'm his family too, what the hell" Seonghwa yells out in annoyance.

"It's fine, they can stay" Mrs Jung calls out solemnly to the panicked nurse. She nods in understanding before leaving the room and shutting the door behind her.

Seonghwa rolls his eyes at her before looking at his unconscious bestfriend. His eyes soften when he takes in Wooyoung's pale looking state. "Aish- how did this even happen?" He mutters as he softly brushes Wooyoung's warm cheek.