.rich, coddled & bored.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"...you also have an award show to attend later this month... blah blah blah" Wooyoung just zones out of what his so called assistant was blabbing to him as he places his head on the heel of his palm, playing with his breakfast. His light blonde hair fell across his forehead in a messy way. He had just got out of bed and was still half asleep.

As usual he had a butt load of events and meetings to attend that day and he wasn't looking forward to any of them. His father's a fairly popular actor and his mother, a doctor so they were pretty well off.

Because of his father's dedication to the entertainment industry the boy was forced to follow in his father's footsteps even though he wasn't all that interested in acting.

"..blah blah blah.. blah..." The planner kept going, jotting down notes as he talked and Wooyoung yawns loudly.

"Ok, Jun I got it. Now go away let me enjoy my breakfast" He finally speaks up with an irritated scowl.

"Your father requests that I follow you around to remind you of the things you have to do today" Jun replies abruptly and Wooyoung rolls his eyes. Of course he did.

Jun wasn't the blonde's first 'assistant' and he most likely won't be his last. His father didn't trust him to be on time and actually do what he's supposed to so he would hired assistants to go with him and make sure he was on schedule. He had a habit of doing reckless things that end up getting his assistants in trouble and then eventually fired so his father had to keep hiring a different person almost every month.

"Well just stop talking then, you're making my head hurt" He mutters out in a dismissive tone while still moving a piece of scrambled egg around his plate. When the cook made them 30 minutes ago they were nice and warm but now they were cold and Wooyoung had lost interest. He just wanted to crawl back in bed and sleep for the rest of the day.

"You should be rounding up your breakfast by now Wooyoung. Then you need have a shower and get ready to meet som--"

"Where's dad?" Wooyoung cuts him off and Jun looks up from the checklist he had on his tablet.

"Your father's out for the whole day. He's filming but he says he'll meet you at the award show"

"Great. I'm going back to bed then" Wooyoung says with a sarcastic smile then pats Jun on the shoulder and gets off the highchair he was sitting in.

"W-wait. You c-can't. There's a lot of things you've gotta do today. You can't afford to go back to sleep because blah blah blah..." The blonde shuts his ears off and just keeps walking towards the elevator so he can go up to his room and sleep forever.

"You will not believe who's showing up to the award show " Seonghwa says with a look of surprise as he looks up from his phone.

Wooyoung, who was fixing his tie and just trying on his outfit for the event, looks up at the taller ravenette on his bed.