.awkward situations.

Oop sorry for the late update y'all 🙊🙏

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

After the other three males left a certain tense silence falls into the atmosphere. The awkwardness was so thick you could almost slice it through with a knife.

"Yuto, right?" Yeosang speaks up first and the oldest nods, a small smile on his lips.

"I've been wanting to meet you" Yeosang smiles back and Seonghwa could tell that it was so clearly fake.

"Oh you guys know each other?" Yuto asks with a tone of surprise as he glances from Yeosang to Seonghwa who was biting his lip nervously.

"Not really, he helped me with my car one time" Seonghwa mutters.

"Oh don't tell me you forgot. We go way back, in fact we actually hung out just yesterday didn't we?" Yeosang looks at him expectantly and Seonghwa glares back. He felt his blood turn cold.

"Ok... Seonghwa never mentioned you before" Yuto slowly began to catch up to the awkward atmosphere.

"Well, he's very forgetful. What are you gonna do?" Yeosang smirks when he sees how annoyed the taller was getting.

"Can we talk? In private?" Seonghwa finally speaks up and Yeosang shrugs. "I'll be right back babe, just stay right here" The dark haired model says as he places a short peck on Yuto's lips before walking off, Yeosang following close behind him.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

In the kitchen, Wooyoung, San, Yunho and a couple other people were in the kitchen playing beer pong. Yunho, of course decided that he wasn't interested so he just stood and stared while San and Wooyoung tag teamed.

San throws the small ball at his turn and it falls right into a cup and Wooyoung high fives him. "Drink up Jeonghan and this time don't 'accidentally' spill out half the cup" Wooyoung commands teasingly.

Jeonghan rolls his eyes as he downs the contents of the cup. Within minutes they were bored and so one of the other people in the room suggests a game.

"We should play spin the bottle"

Yunho couldn't help but snort at the suggestion. What? Are we elementary school?

Wooyoung, as though he read Yunho's mind, voices his opinion. "We're not 10" He laughs a little.

"Shut up and let me finish. The twist is you have to make out with the person you get matched with or pass by taking off an item of clothing. Also, after spinning we all have to shuffle aroung and switch places" The person further elaborates. This new twist piqued Wooyoung's interest.

"Mm sounds fun. Let's do it"

San didn't know if he wanted to partake in the game. Whoever he was matched with he had to makeout with or strip, although the idea of making out with some popular social media influencer didn't completely sound horrible.