.menacing demand.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"So do you cut it like this?" Hiuna asks while laughing and Yunho laughs loudly as he stands beside her watching her attempt to cut a piece of turkey breast.

"Yah! don't hold it like that, you could easily slip and cut yourself" He says as his laughter dies down.

"Stop laughing at me!" She whines with a childlike pout, a small smile forming on her lips.

"Ok ok, I'll help you. I can't believe you don't know how to cut turkey breast" He comments with disbelief and she nudges him playfully.

"Shut up, you know I hate cooking. I can't even remember the last time I had a proper home cooked meal" She steps aside and watches in awe as Yunho takes over. He cuts the meat swiftly and almost professional like.

"Wah.. you're so good" She praises and Yunho felt his chest rise with pride a little bit.

"Thanks" He says curtly. Hiuna leans on the counter with a small sigh.

"I'm so nervous..." She mutters while clutching her chest a bit.

"Why?" Yunho glances at her in question before returning to his cooking.

"I'm gonna be meeting a freaking celebrity. What if I make a fool of myself" She starts pacing back and forth in the kitchen and Yunho almost bursted out laughing again. She's nervous about meeting Wooyoung?

"Who, Wooyoung? Trust me you have nothing to be nervous about. He's really cool and kind of annoying at times but he's funny and sweet when he wants to be--" He realized he was going on a tangent when Hiuna looks at him in amusement, her brow raised ever so slightly.

"A-anyways, all I'm trying to say is he's no one to be intimidated by" He feels his cheeks heat up and he averts his gaze back to the turkey.

When he mentioned that Wooyoung was coming over for dinner earlier that day she nearly had a panic attack. She almost wanted to fake a reason not to be around for dinner but something told her that Yunho really wanted them to meet so she decided to stick around.

"When's he getting here anyways? It's already 7:30" She looks at the wall clock.

Yunho opens his mouth to respond but gets cut off by the door bell. He smiles softly and looks towards the front door. "Right now" He goes to dry his hands and Hiuna follows him towards the door, almost hiding behind Yunho's taller frame.

"Stop being so scared Hiuna" He says teasingly and she blows a raspberry at him.

"Just open the door"

He pulls the door open and was greeted with Wooyoung's wide smile. "Hii" He says obnoxiously and Yunho rolls his eyes a little a smile on his own lips.

"Hey, took you long enough" He holds the door open and Wooyoung steps inside with a cold sigh, his breathe visible due to how cold it was getting out.