.shit, i fucked up.

*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Someone remind me why the hell I agreed to this again? Why is this loud and obnoxious person in my kitchen again?

"Yah! Did you seriously just throw out a whole pot of perfectly good vegetables?" Yunho asks in disbelief.

"Sorry, I accidentally put in the thyme before the carrots. I have to put it in the right order or else it won't taste the same" Wooyoung quickly replies apologetically. "I can pay you back"

Yunho pretty much had Wooyoung's death planned out in his head. The younger came over to his house, completely messed up the kitchen, wasted his water, wasted his food and now all he has to say is 'I can pay you back'.

"Ugh-- you'd better" Yunho pouts cutely and Wooyoung couldn't help but coo at how adorable he looked.

Several temper tantrums later, Yunho was finally seated at the table with the final product of the whole disaster; vegetable soup.

Wooyoung sat next to him and picked up the spoon then lifted it to Yunho's lips. This causes the taller to flinch back with a look of question.

"What are you doing? I can feed myself you know"

"Yeah obviously. But I wanna feed you so open up" He pushes the spoon closer and Yunho reluctantly opens his mouth giving chance for Wooyoung to slide the metal object in.

The taste hits Yunho in every direction and before he knew what was happening he subconsciously moaned which causes the blonde to look at him with wide eyes before bursting out laughing.

Yunho blushes in embarrassment then pinches Wooyoung's side to stop him from laughing. "It's n-not even that good" He stutters out but Wooyoung doesn't let up.

He keeps laughing hard and soon the laughter dies down. He looks at Yunho who was silently drinking the soup with a pout.

"Cutie" Wooyoung mutters to himself before standing up to grab some water for Yunho who was, not surprisingly, already half way done despite how hot the soup was.

They talk until the taller finishes, Wooyoung doing most of the talking of course, then he takes his now empty bowl to the sink to wash off.

"Not gonna lie this was really good" Yunho admits with a small laugh as he wipes around his mouth. Wooyoung giggles and joins him at the sink.

"I know"

"Cocky idiot" Yunho rolls his eyes at him then bumps into him with his shoulder. This causes Wooyoung to grin and bump him back. Soon it turns into a 'shoulder bump' competition ending in Wooyoung giving up after Yunho uses his taller build and almost makes him fall over.

"Ok ok you win" He mutters in defeat and Yunho simply smiles like he won the lottery.

"I guess I should probably give you a prize" Wooyoung adds shyly as he helps clean the countertop that had bits of food and water spills on it.