.indecisive.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

After San left Yunho stands up and takes his empty bowl to the sink. He turns on the sink and begins to wash the bowl. It's like his body was there but his mind wasn't. He kept drifting back to the 'moment' he had with Wooyoung a few minutes ago.

Wooyoung follows him and stands beside him not saying anything. The silence was thick enough to slice through. "What are you thinking about?" The blonde suddenly asks and Yunho blinks back to reality. He looks at Wooyoung briefly before looking back down at the soap covered ceramic dish.

"Nothing"

Silence again. Wooyoung decided to just leave the silence as it is so he goes and fetches his and San's bowls from the table. He returns back to Yunho's side and helps him wash.

"Thanks by the way" Yunho speaks up again and Wooyoung looks at him waiting for the taller to elaborate more. "For saving me I mean. That night when you-- y'know.."

"It's nothing" Wooyoung says reassuringly and Yunho shakes his head in refusal.

"No it's not. You saved me even though I'd been a complete ass to you. I never even called to thank you after that night"

"You have your reasons. I just want to prove to you that I'm not some pompous rich kid with no talent" He smiles lightly at Yunho and the brunette couldn't help but smile back. He faces forward again when he notices Wooyoung's eyes shift to his lips for a split second.

"Well I guess I wanna start over. Let's just forget the last week a half didn't happen, ok?" He responds as he turns off the tap and dries his hand with one of the cloths hanging on the wall.

"Already forgotten" The younger says with a laugh and Yunho smiles widely. His laugh is probably the cutest thing ever...

"I should probably be on my way now. I've got work tonight"

"Wait, you're still working at that dump after what happened?" Wooyoung asks in disbelief and Yunho nods expectantly.

"Well how else an I supposed to earn an income?"

"Just find a new job. I ought to sue the owner of the place"

Yunho rolls his eyes jokingly and pushes the younger's shoulder a little. "The owner had nothing to do with it. Stuff like that happens all the time, it can't be helped"

"You know, I still can't believe you let him go like that. We should've called the police" Wooyoung mutters with a small pout and while walking along side Yunho towards the front door.

"Well I don't like unnecessary attention. It's all in the past now, let's just... not talk about it anymore ok?" His tone coming out sounding exasperated as he slipped on his sneakers at the door.

"Fine. I promise to drop it only if you call me your guardian angel from now on" Wooyoung responds jokingly and Yunho pinches his side which causes the shorter to burst in a fit of laughter.