.kiss don't tell.

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Ding dong

San stands in front of Wooyoung's massive front doors while nervously fiddling with his fingers. Shit, why am I so nervous? He questions himself.

He spends another couple seconds mentally debating with himself whether or not he should just leave then the door opens abruptly breaking his train of thought.

The maid that opens the door blinks at him expectantly as if waiting for him to speak up first. "Sorry for the bother. I'm a friend of Wooyoung's and I was wondering if he's home at the moment"

She debates whether or not letting him in was wise but finally gives in and allows the shy male to shuffle in. "Wait here please" She instructs then walks upstairs leaving San alone in front of the door. He looks around at the large and beautifully decorated house. Though he's seen the area before he still couldn't help the awe he felt while inspecting the place again.

"San, hey" Wooyoung's voice echoes off the walls as he walks down the stairs. He smiles excitedly at him and walks up to him then he gathers the older in a warm hug. San gladly accepts the hug and buries his face into Wooyoung's shoulder inhaling his intoxicating scent. It was a scent that he could always identify as Wooyoung's.

The hug wasn't nearly as long as he would've liked. Wooyoung pulls back and takes his petite hand in his own and leads the younger upstairs to his room.

"What are you even doing here? Don't you have work?" The blonde asks inquisitively and San sighs jokingly.

"My manager gave me a 'time out' for the rest of the day" San admits as he falls back on Wooyoung's bed, facing the high ceiling of his large roon. Wooyoung laughs as he falls next to him on the white sheets.

"Seriously? What'd you do?" He props his elbow up and rests his head on his palm as he looks down at San who has this small pout on his lips.

"I may or may not have burned several burgers..." He cringes at himself and Wooyoung snorts a bit before laughing loudly. San only blushes in embarrassment. "It's not even that funny"

"It kinda is" He responds as the laughter dies down and he resumes his staring down at the green haired male.

San who was mesmerized by his dark eyes just layed there silence. He notices Wooyoung's gaze shift to his lips and his heart picks up speed.

"S-so uhm mystery boy huh?" He sputters out when he realizes the blonde was slowly inching his face closer.

Wooyoung smirks a little before it shifts into a small frown then he sits back up with a long sigh. "Yeah... we were a bit careless I guess. I'm pretty sure he's pissed at me" He responds solemnly and San sits up as well after the discouraged reply.

"Hey it's not your fault. Dispatch is crazy and manipulative, he should understand"

I'm not upset because of those dumb photos. It's the kiss and Yunho's reaction to it. Still though, despite it being extremely short I still loved it and I can't say I regret it.