.heed my warning. • M

Double update, yeh 🌚

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Needless to say, after the whole encounter with Wooyoung the previous night, Hiuna couldn't sleep a wink. His words kept replaying repeatedly in her head on a never ending loop.

Wooyoung pretty much threatened her and she wasn't sure what to do. She also wasn't even sure why he threatened her. Did I do anything wrong?

She finally made up her mind and decided that Yunho needed to know how crazy his so called friend is. She showed up at Yunho's house the next day and began spilling all that happened when he was in the bathroom.

"He's fucked up Yunho. You should've seen the look on his face as he held that knife. That was the most terrifying encounter I've ever had in my life" She paces back and forth in his living room in front of the TV.

Yunho, who sat on the couch, just blinks at her then runs his hand through his hair. "So you're telling me that Jung Wooyoung, loud and obnoxiously funny Jung Wooyoung, threatened you and told you break up with me?" He cocks his head to the side and she nods hastily.

Yunho sighs and sits up then he drags himself up to his feet and walks towards her, stopping her from resuming her paranoid pacing. "Hiuna... are you sure about this? Maybe you're just reading too much into it" He says as he takes her hands in his.

Hiuna scoffs at him in disbelief. "I'm not reading too much into anything. He blatantly said 'break up with him' and th-"

"But did he outright threaten you?" Yunho cuts her off.

"W-well no not really bu--"

"Exactly. Wooyoung just has a really protective personality. He probably didn't mean to come off as aggressive. But.." He takes a deep sigh. "..if you want me to talk to him I'll do that" Yunho smiles warmly at her and she shakes her head.

"No please don't do that... you're probably right. I've been a bit superstitious lately" She forces a smile back. The last thing she wanted was for Yunho to talk to him.

Yunho nods in understanding then returns back to the couch. "Now if you'll excuse me, I was just about to find out how Annalise hides the body" He makes himself comfortable and presses play on the TV controller.

Hiuna pouts a little and heads towards the door. "I've gotta go. I'll talk to you later" She waves shortly and Yunho hums absentmindedly.

Wooyoung drives into his best friend's compound and parks next to the ravenette's red car. "I can't believe he's still home"

He welcomes himself into the house and makes his way up the spiral stairs. On the way up he runs into a housekeeper whom he greets and continues on his way up.

"Seonghwa get off your ass will you" Wooyoung yells as he walks down the hallway leading to Seonghwa's room. He bursts into his bedroom and was greeted with darkness.