Part 3

Yn Pov

Me and Lo were just sitting at Five Guys having a chocolate milkshake when Prince walked in. At first he didn't see us. He was just picking up his food but when he turned around getting ready to leave he saw us. He just looked at us then he started walking toward us.

Prince- Hi.

Yn- What do you want?

Prince- I'm just here to talk.

Yn- We have nothing to talk about!

Prince- Look I'm sorry about what I did...I admit..I was high ok. And I'm mad at myself for letting me get to this point because I was clean for 4 years. I never meant to hurt you....But why did you meant to hurt me?

Yn- What do you mean.

Prince- The fake pregnancy... Why..*Gets Teary eyed* I actually wanted a child...with you.

Yn- Prince..I'm sorry.. I just wanted to get Drew mad.. I never meant for it to be like this... *sheds a tear* I didn't mean to hurt you.. But you almost killed me prince!

Prince- I know but I didn't mean to!! I wasn't in my right mind.. *cries* I loved you Yn. And Lo. I would've never hurt you. But you wouldn't tell me why you were upset...I was your boyfriend....I wanted to be there for you. But you have a hard time letting people be there. *Wipes face* ... Nice seeing you again and I'm sorry. *Rubs Lo hair*

Lo-*sad face* Bye puff

Prince- *Laugh* Bye Lo.

I do not have a hard time letting people in...do I?

Yn- You ready to go?

Lo-*Nodes*

Me and Lo had a hard time getting in the car because the paps were there. But we made it. After we arrived home I took her a bath and laid her in the bed.

Yn- Night pookie.

Lo-Night mommie. *Kisses your nose*

After that I went to my room and laid down to think.

(A/N short chapter )