Part 45

(A/N That's Drew incase y'all wanted to know how he look.💕)

Yn Pov

Drew- How am I a basterd?

Yn- You switched my flight drew! I have to get home to my work. I already missed 2 weeks worth.

Drew- I did no harm. You have managers there at your businesses and you've finished your songs for your album.

Yn- I have a tour to get ready for.

Drew- Yn, one or two nights in Miami will not kill you.

He gets on my nerves.

Yn- I'm not staying in your room.

Drew- You have no choice. All the rooms are booked up. *Smirks*

Yn- Then I can go somewhere else.

Drew- Nah you staying right here.

Lo ran up to the glass door and was beating on it.

Lo- Mommy, daddy come inside. Im hungry.

Drew opened the door and held it open for me. I walked inside and Drew picked Lo up.

Drew- What do you want to eat?

Lo- I want some chicken nuggets. *Smiles*

Drew- You want some nuggets? *Smiles*

Lo- Yup.

Drew- Ok let's go.

Drew threw on a white tshirt and grabbed his red leather jacket. I grabbed my Louis V purse.

We walked out the door and one of drew's bodyguard came with us while my bodyguard took his place by the door. Drew was holding lourdes as we walked out the hotel room. I thought we were taking a car but these people started walking.

Yn- Um hello!

I yelled to get there attention.

Drew-Wussup?

Yn- We walking? I have on heels.

Drew- No our problem. *Laughs*

I rolled my eyes at him and speed walk to catch up. We ended up walking to McDonalds since most of the restaurants were closed.

I order Lo a chicken nugget happy meal with a milkshake and some diced apples. I got myself a salad and Drew got a burger like always.

The workers there took some pictures of us on the slick.

When we got our food we started walking back to the hotel.

Drew's bodyguard was caring our food.

Yn- Guys my feet hurt.

I stopped and took off my heels. I saw a flash. I looked in the direction it came from. Wow the paps.

Drew- Get on my back.

Yn- You have Lo.

Drew- Yn stop complaining and get on my back. *Bends down*

I hope on drew's back with my shoes and purse in my hand. I wrapped one arm around his neck. That's when flashes started going crazy. We ignored them tho and kept walking.

We finally made it back to the hotel and I hopped of drew's back.

Yn- Thank You.

Drew- Welcome. *Pushes elevator button*

We entered the elevator and got on. Drew let Lo push the 6th floor button. When we got there we walked in. I washed lourdes hands before she started eating. After dinner I took lourdes a bath and tucked her in drew's bed with her toy.

I was in the shower when Drew came in the bathroom and I didn't even know. I was too busy singing in the shower.

Yn- I love you...I love you. I love you. Baby I love you, you are my life, my happiest moments would be incomplete if- GCO.

Drew- I love you too.

Yn- *Gasp* Drew Hakeema! Get out!

Drew- I just have to use the bathroom chill. Don't forget I already saw you.

I held up my middle finger.

Drew- I would if Lo wasn't sleeping with us.

Yn- Us? You're on the couch mister.

Drew- Nah.

Drew peed and left. That's when I got out and dried off. I put on an over sized white tie and left my hair in wet curls. I walked out the bathroom and sure enough Drew was snuggled up in bed with lourdes.

Drew- Might as well hop in. *Smiles*

I rolled my eyes at him and got on the other side of lourdes. I pulled her away from him. Just for him to take her back.

Yn- She's my snuggle buddy at night. *Whisper yells*

Drew- Not tonight.

Yn- *Glares at him*

Drew- Fine.

Drew let lourdes go and she sleepy rolled over onto me. I snuggled up to her and closed my eyes. After a while I felt a strong pair of arms pull me and lourdes closer in a protective way. I knew it was Drew but I didn't bother to say something. I was tired.